Mike° Just dance with me |3|

Summary: Read Previous parts

-y/n is dancing with Will
-mike doesn't like that y/n is
-y/n's hungry asf

Y/N POV

"I say we give it 5 and then we can go. I'm hungry too." Will spoke as he smiled at me. My head shook in agreement,

Those pretzels weren't enough.

Will was so sweet, even though through out this whole school year I made fun of the little dweeb, I explained to him I didn't mean my words and that I really liked his company.

"How's your brother? You know, after he transferred schools?" Will asked, I inhaled and exhaled.

"Eh, the knuckle-heads okay. His new school just gave him a new group of loser friends. And he's got these new glasses that really make me wanna barf." I explained, Will laughed and looked down.

"You are something special." Will whispered. I raised my brows and smiled.

"Wow, you're the first person to call me special... Well, technically the second person, my fucking brother called me special last night but totally bag's me and uses the bad definition of 'special'." I mumbled.

Will smirked which made me smile.

"I don't mean the bad definition. And, you look so beautiful tonight." Will replied, I gulped and got all nervous...

No boy has ever really called me beautiful or even liked me. Oh this was strange.

"I think we should leave now? I'll ask Jonathan to give us a ride?" Will asked, I totally agreed and watched as Will walked off to find his brother.

Mike POV

Quickly I left El and tried finding my way to Y/N.
I looked around for her and pushed past people, I then bumped into her and saw that she was smiling, it made me think.

"Oh, shit, she likes Will."

"Y/N?" I spoke, she raised her brows and continued to smile.

"Mhmm Yes Wheeler?" She asked back. Wow she didn't call me numb nuts or dweeb.

"You're going to eat after this right?" I asked and reached for her hand.

Y/N's eyes went huge. "Magic, what kind of sorcery? You are psychic- I eavesdropped onto your conversation." I replied cutting her off.

Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, we're going to the diner- Why are you going with Will?" I asked cutting her off. Y/N gulped and raised her brows.

"Okay douche bag. Cut my sentence's off like every 5 seconds. I'm going with Will cause I asked him? Why, do you want to come as well?" Y/N asked me and then folded her arms.

I nodded a no and scoffed.

"Lame. No way.... Well, depends on the others, are they going?" I spoke referring to the rest of the group.

Y/N sighed and smiled.

"No, it's just me and Will." Y/N replied, I licked my lips.

"Then I'm coming. I had this wave of like hunger that hit me." I explained and placed my hands in my pockets.

-This got me hungry 😂😂👌🏽