Finn; Jaeden ° Loss

Summary; Support and cuddles needed, you couldn't think.

-Something new I would try, tell me if you like imagines like this (involving more of the other guys) ❤️

Y/N POV

2 weeks and 3 days...

2 weeks and 3 days since Finn left me... He left his family, his friends, and his fans. All I could think about was 'Why couldn't it have been me instead?'.

His funeral was too hard for me to handle, I couldn't even bare to glance at his coffin... This feeling in my stomach made me sick, all I wanted, was for him to show up out of nowhere and tell me that it was all a joke and that he was okay.

I laid in bed just paralysed, no feeling at all, I felt lost . I heard the vibrate of my phone and examined the notification.

New Message (2)

Jaeden Liberher
Are you at home? If you are, please reply... don't ignore me like last time. I understand how you're feeling.

Jaeden Liberher
I'm coming.

I exhaled a breath and replied with.

"I'm home, I'll see you soon Jae."

De-activating my social accounts was something I didn't hesitate with, I needed a break from everything. My eyes examined my camera roll, I was scrolling past pictures of me and Finn. We weren't dating, b-but we liked each other and we both knew we didn't have time for dating... He was my first everything.

I felt the tears escape my eyes as I examined a picture of Finn hugging me, his smile and cute freckled face made me smile lightly.

"I wish we weren't so busy, we would've had time for each other..." I whispered just holding my phone up to my chest.

Jaeden POV

I made my way upstairs after thanking her mom for letting me in, tightly I was gripping the box of cookies I bought her. A few knocks was planted onto her door so she knew I was here.

"Come in" She responded, I gulped and smiled as I entered Y/N's room. I noticed she was on the floor leaning up against her bed, slowly I made my way over and joined her.

"For you. I got your favourites, chewy chocolate and birthday cake." I mentioned than handed her the box, she smiled to herself then looked up at me.

"Thank you Jaeden, you've been so good to me." She replied, I grinned lightly and felt as she leaned her head onto my right shoulder.

"Finn, ugh said you have this cool skateboard collection, can I see them one day?" Y/N spoke out of nowhere, I chuckled to myself and turned my head slightly to face her... She looked up at me while still on my shoulder.

"Yeah, of course. You could even come to mine tonight... Maybe also have dinner with me and mom?" I asked nervously, Y/N smiled and agreed.

"I'd love too!" She whispered, I looked down at our hands... they were so close.

"You don't have to com- No, Jae, I want too. It'll be great spending time together." She replied while  grinning, I blushed a little.

"Maybe also, this Friday... you'd want to go to laser tag with me or something?" I asked scared, Y/N nodded straight away and smiled.

"Friday sounds good, I'm available." She replied, I kept on blushing, suddenly I looked down at our touching hands.

"You make me feel safe." Y/N  whispered, I inhaled and exhaled just shocked.

"I'm glad I do." I whispered back, she smiled again and rested her head comfortably back onto my shoulder. I then wrapped my arms around her. She needed it, I needed it.

-How was this? Want more Jaeden? 😂😭❤️