Finn° You Feel me? (SMUT/ Kinky/ warning)

WARNING- SMUT, do not read if you do not like this content. These imagines are for fans who are craving these types of reads. Don't leave hate and just skip the imagine. ❤️

Summary; Sexting, it becomes a little to serious.

-ANOTHER WARNING. 🤭⚠️⁉️🚫
If under the age of 13!

-don't leave hate comments
-age yourself up and Finn

Y/N POV

The noise of the car engine had started, and my neighbors dog started barking.
It was 9:34 pm at night and my parents were heading off to a dinner.

This leaves me home alone. Bored.

I threw my pillow up into the air and just sighed as I caught it again due to the fall.
Ahh I was going to have a boring Sunday night. Tomorrow I had school which was bullshit, this school break wasn't long enough.

I decided to go on my phone, and onto the app Instagram. My eyes glanced at what Finn Wolfhard posted recently.

@finnwolfhardofficial
19 seconds ago

(Picture of his guitar)

Caption: I need a guitar buddy

I smirked at the post. I decided to DM him.

He went to my school, but, I don't really know him that well, other than being aquatinted and having only 3 classes. I mean, it was super cool that he did movies and whatnot.

To: @finnwolfhardofficial
Guitar buddy? Don't you have a band for that?

I placed my phone down and decided to continue throwing the pillow up into the air. Suddenly a notification, he replied

To: @y/nofficial
A Completely different vibe with a band. A guitar buddy isn't just for music, I want more.

My eyebrows raised and I was so confused, more? Okay Wolfhard.
What did he mean? Like, did he want someone romantically? Shit.

I replied with

"Fair enough."
I realised Finn had 'Seen' it straight away, which made me freak out, I chucked my phone.

My phone vibrated back, I checked the message.

(Finn)
"Don't you play guitar Y/N? Maybe you could be my Guitar buddy? Have some sessions with me 😏" Finn replied.

Shit, a winky face.

My fingers began tapping.

(you)
"I do play guitar, and sessions? Private ones?🤭" I replied Ruthlessly.

Shit I shouldn't have sent that text. He'll think I'm a complete weirdo. Suddenly he replied fast.

(Finn)
"I need those private sessions. Me and you, alone... Alone in the music room at school, the walls being sound-proof. Making sure no one can hear our private sessions. "

My breathing became slow and shaky.
My swallowing was louder and my lips kept quivering, I needed more of him.
He was making me feel weird, he was turning me on.