Finn° City Boy vs City Tool (2)

Summary; Read part one! 💜💜 Aiden is jealous...
- please comment what ya think! I love feed back and need more request and ideas!!! 💜❤️💗
Y/N POV

This was the first time that Aiden had been aggressive with me... I let go of his hand because he could honestly break it,

"Who said you could let go?" Aiden whispered as he stared at me and then gripped my hand again. I blinked and felt hurt... I wanted to tell my friends who were literally right next to me but I was scared that he would hurt me more. My tears slowly appeared and I looked down because I didn't want anyone to see, especially Finn. My sniffles had caught the attention of Aiden.

"Stop crying. Get over it. I don't want you staring at him, got it?" Aiden whispered with gritted teeth as his head bobbed near mine. I didn't want to look up at him, all I did was nod my head. Why is he acting like this? This was so new to me, I was scared of Aiden.

Finn POV

I started playing our song 'Louie' and kept looking at Y/N... but she tried her best not to stare at me, her eyes were always focused on the lights or the corners of the stage. Our show only went for half an hour so once we finished our last song 'Louie' Malcom, Jack and Ayla decided to start mentioning a few things about tonight's show, I just stared at Y/N. Then Aiden glared at me. He whispered something to her and I watched as they started walking out of the venue, I raised my brows... it looked like he was forcefully dragging her, I clenched my jaw and placed my guitar down.

"End the show. I'm going to talk to Y/N." I spoke as I walked past Malcom, he nodded in agreement and I walked off. As I made my way back stage I heard as the crowd went 'Aww' when Malcom announced that the show was over. I ran down the hall ways and saw in the corner of my eye as Y/N walked out of the girls bathroom... luckily no fans were walking around.

Y/N POV

I splashed my face with water and made my way out of the bathroom. Aiden said he would wait for me, yet I see no sign of him. As I walked out I examined my bruised hand.

"Y/N..." A voice spoke, I looked up to see Finn down the hall, his eyes just staring at me. I gulped and placed my hand behind my back.

"Finn? What are you doing? Your suppose to be o-on stage?" I asked confused, he nodded and placed both of his hands in his pockets. He started walking towards me.

"Yeah I know. I just wanted to see if you were okay, I haven't seen you in a while." He mentioned with a smile as he walked over, I agreed and just grinned. I looked down at his shoes and remembered that I got him those.

"Hey, your wearing the red Vans I got you!" I spoke and pointed down, he chuckled and nodded. I then remembered my bruised hand, smart move Y/N. Finn raised his brow and held my hand gently.

"What happened?... did Aiden do this?" Finn asked, I gulped and nodded a no. I was in denial.

"I accidentally bruised it when I had dance. It wasn't Aiden." I spoke. Finn blinked and stepped forward.

"Y/N. Tell me, you can tell me. Please." He mentioned, I felt as my lower lip quivered. I was too scared to tell Finn.

"God you take forever-" A voice echoed from down the hall way, It was Aiden. I stepped back away from Finn. It looked suspicious that we were that close.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and then looked down. Aiden now stood in front of Finn.

"What's going on here? Huh? I was waiting for you to finish up in the bathroom and then I see you with this guy?" Aiden mentioned and gripped my arm, I squealed a little. He pushed me back and threatened me.
"Don't treat her like that." Finn spoke as he stepped closer. I flared my nostrils and gave Finn a 'don't do this' look. His fists were formed into a ball.

Finn POV

Y/N gave me a stare, I clenched my jaw and didn't want to start a fight with this fuck head but I wanted to beat the shit out of him... I knew he had given her those bruises.

"What's going?" Avery spoke as she walked over with a few of our other friends. I gulped and pointed at Aiden.

"This fucker...right here, he isn't treating Y/N right." I mentioned and pointed at him, Aiden then pushed me against the hall way wall and I decided to crack him in the jaw, he stumbled backwards.

"I see how it is. Call me a fucker again." He threatened, Avery and the other gripped onto Aiden so he didn't come after me again.

"Aiden! Stop. " Y/N yelled, she then ran next to me, she slowly stood behind me and I felt as she gripped my hand from behind. I gripped back and was glad she was safely behind me.

"You two need to stop!" Avery spoke, I gulped and clenched my jaw.

"Let me guess, you two dated." Aiden spoke, I nodded my head in agreement. Aiden then chuckled and spat on the floor in front of me and Y/N.

"Of course. Trash with trash." He said smirking, I felt my fists ball up again, my anger took control. I stepped forward and punched him again, making Avery and the others step back. Aiden fell to the floor and got up quickly, he held his jaw and winced in pain. Suddenly he tackled me into the floor and threw a couple of punches, I cracked him in the face once more and watched as he laid on the floor.

I felt as Y/N grabbed my hand again, she started pulling me away. My lip was busted and started bleeding.

Y/N POV

I took Finn into his dressing room. I found the first aid and started helping him with his cut.

"He better not stick around, break up with him." Finn mumbled as I cleaned his lip, I nodded and just dabbed lightly over his cut.

He smiled. "I miss you." He whispered, I blushed.

"I miss you more... and I know we had that little fight after we broke up and I'm sorry." I mentioned, Finn nodded a no.

"Don't say sorry. That's old news. I'm hoping we could start over again?" Finn whispered as he stood up, I stopped dabbing his lip and examined his eyes as he stood up straight.

"I'd love too. Let me clean your cut first, idiot." I mentioned then smiled, he chuckled and showed off that dimpled smile that made fans lose their minds..

- I love this imagine so much 💗 legit City Boy Vs City Tool.