Finn° Let me love you ❤️

Summary: You ask Finn if he really loves you.

Y/N POV

Laying down staring at his bedroom ceiling, I was thinking about what Finn said to me the other day.

He said he "Loved me."

The first time he dropped the L-Bomb. I of course replied with,

"I love you too."

Because I did love him, I was just... Wondering if he really meant it, or did he feel forced to say it?

Our relationship was going pretty fast, but, we couldn't help it. This boy made me the happiest person, I swear.

I sat up and turned to face Finn as he looked down at his phone, we were both on his bed.

"Finn..." I mumbled, Finn looked up from his phone and raised his brows.

The lip bite he did distracted me.

"Yeah, babe?" Finn asked back, I smacked my lips together and inhaled a breath.

"When you said, you-you loved me. Were you being honest? I get that you were the one, who said it first, but, you don't have to say it if you don't mean it." I mumbled and rambled nervously.

Finn scooted towards me and reached for my hand, his fingers intertwined with mine and I looked down at our holding hands.

"I meant what I said." He whispered, I nervously looked up to see those brown eyes staring into mine.

He had a genuine look of sadness.
He swallowed loudly and inhaled, his grip had tightened.

"Why would you think I didn't mean it? Of course I did. It, felt like the right time, and I'm not afraid to admit that you're the girl I love, and I'm not afraid to tell people that I want to be the only guy in your life. I mean what I say." Finn explained with a genuine smile and emotional eyes.

"I love you, like a lot." Finn whispered, I mouthed a
"I love you." Back and blushed.

His smirk showed and he leaned in, I felt my heart race and then, those lips came in contact.

Best feeling ever.

-this was on my mind.

❤️❤️

Sorry if this was bad.