Finn° Room Mate 💫 |2|

Summary: Read Previous parts

Y/N POV

I stared at him as he played the guitar. 1 week of being here in Vancouver and it's been an overall amazing time.

"So this is the G-cord." Finn mumbled as he showed me his fingers while playing the guitar.

My head tilted and raised my brows.
"That's Enough guitar lessons for today. Dude, my phones been blowing up... Not just people from school, but also your fans. I've gained like 100k followers. Uhm thanks?" I mumbled while fiddling with my phone.

Finn smirked and just placed his guitar down, as he licked his lips and stared at me, I was thinking about how much fun we've had this whole week.

We've been doing all nighters. Which is an actual usual routine for me, even when I'm not on break.

Finn and I sat there on his bed quietly.

"We have a show here in Vancouver tomorrow night, I was thinking you could come- Yeah Of course, I mean I wouldn't want to be left here, all alone in the house." I mumbled interrupting him.

Finn face palmed himself and I giggled.

"Right, sorry. You'll be sitting up with mom, Nick and Quincy on the higher balcony at the theatre." Finn replied, my slight smile turned huge.

"Sounds good, I'm excited. I love the style your band has." I mentioned as I laid back onto his bed. My eyes glanced at his ceiling and felt as he laid back as well.

"Maybe, I could come back, to LA with you when you leave, maybe hang out some more. I have to attend this show out in LA for my friend anyway, so it would be good." Finn explained.

I gulped and exhaled a breath, slowly I turned to face him.

A few seconds had passed and finally, Finn had turned his head around.

Both of us just glaring at each other. Slowly, I turned my whole body around just to face him.

"Do you remember playing together as kids? I don't, my mom always told me that, you were a hugger. You'd never let go of me." I mumbled with a grin.

Finn's smile wided and he inhaled, with a slight exhale he replied with,

"I don't remember, I wish I did." Finn whispered as he fully faced me. Both of us just staring at one another.

Silence fell upon us.

"So you want to come to LA with me?" I whispered. Finn shook his head in agreement.

"Stay with you, maybe, if I'm allowed." Finn whispered. My lips smacked together and I shook my head in approval.

"Yeah of course." I mumbled back. I felt as Finn interlocked our fingers. I gulped loudly from being nervous, I felt my heart racing immensely.

"I love this Summer Break." Finn whispered with a smile, I blushed and wanted to say something but I couldn't, I was lost for words.

"Mhm." Was All I did.

Y/N, you idiot.

Finn POV

I was falling for her, hard.

After dinner I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, Y/N had me in love.

As we both made our way upstairs, I wanted to tell her about how much I liked her.

"Y/N, can I tell you something?" I asked nervously as I faced her with my hands in my pockets.

Y/N smiled and agreed, she stood there looking cute.

"I-I." I mumbled and stuttered. Y/N licked her lips.

Fuck, no, I was too nervous to tell her. Don't ruin anything Finn.

"I want to, to wear black nail polish for the show tomorrow. Do you think the fans will find it weird?" I asked and blurted out nervously.

Damn it finn. You Should've told her.

"No, I don't think they will. And, if you feel like you'll be judged or talked about, then fuck it, you do you. Whatever makes you feel happy, the fans have no part or take on what you wanna to do for yourself." She explained with a smile.

A smirk placed onto my face as She explained it.

"Thank you Y/N. Ughm can you paint my nails?" I asked and then placed my hands onto my hips.

Y/N grinned and shook her head,
"Of course Finn. I'd love too." She whispered back and walked over to me. She was gonna paint my nails... god I love this girl.

As she stood infront of me and examined my hands, I stared at her. My heart pounded.

My hand lifted her chin, so she could face me. My eyes glaring at her eyes, and then down to her lips.

"Finn- Y/N, I like you, a lot." I mentioned as I interrupted her from speaking.

Y/N blinked, she licked her lips.

"I like you a lot as well." She mumbled. Shivers were sent down my body as she said that sentence.

Finally, my lips had leaned into hers. She smiled during the kiss which made me smile.

Best summer break.

-ya like?