Mike° Re-united part 3

Summary; Read Previous Parts ❤️

Y/N POV

It's been 3 weeks since destroying the mind flayer and the return of Eleven. Currently I was placing my books away in my locker due to the bell going off, it was home time.

"Hey, Uh, are you still coming after school to get ready at my house? You know with the boys as well" Mike spoke as he helped me close my locker. I gulped and just agreed.

"Yeah, you know I have to go home first to grab my things. It sucks that Max and Eleven have to alter their dresses for the snow ball last minute, I wish I could've gotten ready with them." I explained as we both started walking down the hall.

I heard as Mike chuckled slightly, we stopped at the end of the hall and he faced me.

"Did Dustin ask you to the snow ball or- No, it was kind of obvious and simple that I go with him. I mean look your taking El, Lucas is taking Max and Will asked that girl Stacy to go with him." I said interrupting him and smirking, Mike looked down and nodded.

I inhaled then exhaled,

"Well, I'll see you in an hour, I better go home." I whispered before walking off to go find my bike at the bike stand.

Mike POV

I flared my nostrils as Mom helped me with my tie and my blazer.

"Michael Wheeler hold still." She demanded, I scoffed and just did what she told me. After getting my outfit ready she pulled out the Polaroid.

"Mom Ahh. That's enough." I gritted through my teeth, she ignored me and kept taking pictures.

"You look so handsome, Mike." She spoke, I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly knocks banged on my door,

"Mom stop, the boys are here." I replied, she followed me from behind and got her camera ready as I opened the door.

I swung the door open and the flash of the camera was bright, there she stood, Y/N.

"Oh wow that was bright." Y/N said smiling, I chuckled and Mom apologised. I welcomed Y/N in and walked her over to the lounge,

"Y/N you look so beautiful. Come on the both of you, face the camera. Both of you are so grown up now." Mom responded, it kinda sounded like she was emotional.

"Thank you Mrs. Wheeler." Y/N replied, we both smiled for the camera and just stood there awkwardly, we weren't each other's dates.

"You're gorgeous by the way. " I whispered through my teeth, Y/N head turned to face me, her smile went from ear to ear.

"Thank you, do you think Dustin will like it? I don't know if his outfit would look good with mine or- He'll think you're gorgeous as well." I replied interrupting, I felt as my hands fisted up... I wasn't jealous was I?

-couple minutes later

The boys arrived.

"Where's Y/N?" Will asked, I scrunched my nose and pointed towards the kitchen.

"Talking to my mom." I replied then stood up straight and fixed my blazer. The guys and I were talking about our next D&D campaign, all three of them stopped talking and kept staring at something behind me. I raised my brow confused and turned around as well, they were staring at Y/N.

"Wow I am lucky. My date is on fire." Dustin mumbled as he brushed past me and towards Y/N, I stared as the other two agreed.

I frowned my brows and was about to say,

"Whatever." But I didn't, I stopped myself.

Y/N POV

I was having a great time, Dustin was an awesome dance partner... his hair did surprise me though.

"Uh I'm tired, I need a break. Let's sit down." Dustin explained huffed and puffed, I giggled at him and we walked over to our table. I watched as Dustin sat down and caught a breath.

"Can I dance with you, if you wouldn't mind." Mike spoke as he stood up and stared at me, I blinked and raised my brows.

"Sure, and I wouldn't mind." I replied, Mike smiled softly and walked with me hand in hand to the dance floor.

I felt as his hands placed themselves on my hips, my arms wrapped around his neck, we swayed slowly.

"You and El look so cute tonight, I think you should take her on a proper date Mike, do something special for her ya know?" I explained just staring at him. Mike nodded slowly.

"I would do that, if I could only just get something off my mind...- Oh and what's that? Usually on your mind is Eleven." I replied interrupt him, I laughed a little and realised he wasn't trying to joke.

"You, you're on my mind." Mike replied, I smacked my lips together and was confused... I stared into Mike's eyes and realised he wasn't joking around, he was serious.

I watched as his eyes glanced at my lips, I knew what was coming next. His soft lips came in contact with mine, I felt bad, El liked Mike.

I pushed mike off me.

"No. You can't do this Mike. Y-you love El. You're ruining this for me, for you and Jane. You can't start liking me when I'm so close to being over you Michael." I explained, Mike raised his brows and interlocked our fingers together.

"I- I." He stuttered, I could feel him wanting to say 'I love you'.

"I..I..- I need to go Mike. Think about what you're doing to Jane, do the right thing." I replied Interrupting him from dropping the L-bomb.

-This was hard for me to write 😂 how was it?