Finn° Im just in love 🥤

Summary: You have to work tonight, you were taking your brothers shift at the Devon Theatre.

Y/N POV

"Mom?! What?- Y/N you are going to take your brothers shift tonight, it's what you deserve after you snuck out and disobeyed me." Mom spoke cutting me off.

I cringed and stomped my feet, yes like a child. I rarely threw tantrums, but, tonight I was suppose to have a date with Tyler.

"If you didn't sneak out of the house and get arrested for driving with your friends around town, then maybe you wouldn't have to take your brothers shift. I don't understand you sometimes Y/N." Mom blabbed while doing the dishes.

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.

"I'd love to hear the rest of this lecture but, I have a shift to get too." I replied bluntly and walked off. As I walked towards my room my brother Jackson bumped into me. He lied to mom saying he had a study group, WRONG, he was sneaking out to a party 2 towns over. I usually worked at the theatre during the day, never the night.

"I have a date with Tyler tonight and you ruined it- Invite Tyler to the theatre? There's a band playing tonight." Jackson spoke and cut me off. I nodded a no and just walked to my room.

That Loser goes to a party and I'm stuck selling theatre tickets and theatre snacks. I sat on my bed and stared at my guitars lined up... Why haven't I started my own band?

"Y/N, IM DROPPING YOU OFF SOON. GET CHANGED." Mom yelled. I sighed.

Quickly I placed on my theatre uniform and tied up my hair. I stared at myself in the mirror and cringed.

"You look terrible. Thank the lord it's night time. No one can see ya ugliness." I mumbled to myself, I placed my glasses on cause I was a blind bat. I Was too lazy to put in my contacts.

Finn POV

Me and the band finished our rehearsal. I coughed due to my throat being sore. Shit, I was getting sick.

"I'm gonna go get a bottle of water from the snack bar. I think it's open." I mumbled to the band. I hoped off stage and made my way out the theatre, my eyes examined the front area entry where they sold tickets and food.

I raised my brow as I walked over to the food bar,

"Hey, can I get a bottle of water?" I asked while pulling out my wallet. I looked up at the girl, wow she was... Gorgeous.

"It's okay, it's only water. You don't have to pay, on the house, I'm assuming you're apart of the band? You sound really good." She explained with a smile. I gulped loudly and nervously.

"Yeah, you don't know my name?" I asked referring to if she knew who I was... I grabbed the water bottle she handed me.

She gave me a clueless look. "Am I suppose to know the people in the bands names? Is that a requirement for me to have so I can work here?" She asked me with a smile. I nodded a no and chuckled. She continued to clean the snack bar bench.

"Well, my names Finn. And my bands name is Calpurnia." I spoke, she grinned and held her hand out for a handshake.

She doesn't know who I am. Great, a girl that doesn't loose their shit over me. Not like it's a bad thing, I just wanted to talk to a girl who thinks I'm average?
I smirked and looked down. 

"Actually, I'll buy something. A vanilla milkshake." I mumbled, I then looked down at her name tag.

"Y/N.." I mumbled faintly with a smirk, she turned to face me and raised her brows. I nodded a no and then coughed. Ugh my throat was killing me.

As she finalised the milkshake I pulled out my money and handed it over,

"I can tell you're getting sick by your voice and the cough. Here." Y/N mumbled as she handed me a bottle of ginger/lemon juice and cough lollies.

I thanked her. "Thank you Y/N. Oh and, the milkshakes for you." I replied smiling. Y/N grinned and just pushed her hair behind her ear.

Y/N POV

Thank you Jackson for the shift tonight.

He bought me a milkshake. Ugh. I had to text my group chat. AHHH.

-Simple Imagine 💓🥤