Finn° I can't do it

Summary: Y/N films a music video with Finn and his friends, and something comes up and she tells Finn all about it.

-Josh O and etc Finn's other friends will be included. However, the way they in act in this Imagine isn't how they really are IRL.

Y/N POV

I promised Finn that I would help him and his group of friends for a music video, they needed a girl and I was the only free one.

Finn has only been my friend for 2 years but we feel like we've known one another since childhood.

Josh was directing the music video, I really didn't know him or his friends. This wasn't a paid professional music video like 'Sonora'. 

I've been here for a couple hours and we shot some scenes and etc, I could tell that Josh and his friends didn't really like me... They'd glare at me. Made me feel like crap.

Finn acted very differently around these people, he seems a lot more weirder... It isn't bad or anything, just different.

In all honestly, Finn kind of treated me like 'one of his guy' friends, he'd react weirdly when I talk about some guy or anything like girly. He also played rough, which means he punches me, tackles me, and blurts out about his 'guy' things.

His friends were all making jokes and chillen, we were on a small break. Suddenly I didn't feel so well.

My lips connected with my water bottle and I started drinking, my eyes rolled as I heard Finn and his friends talking about sexual things and screwing girls over. Gross.

My hand placed over my tummy and I got a feeling. My monthly was here. Luckily I have a spare sanitary pad in my bag.

Rushing into the house and into the bathroom, I made sure I was padded up.

"LETS CONTINUE!" Josh yelled. Everyone was back and ready for filming,

I gulped and felt as Finn elbowed me.

"The next scene is a pool scene for our characters." Finn mumbled, my eyes went wide and I felt nervous.

"Act- Josh, hang on. I can't do...The pool scene." I spoke interrupting him. Josh raised his brows and Lucas gave me a wtf look.

"Why not? We're so freaking close to finishing. You need to do it." Josh explained, my head nodded a no.

"I know it's nearly done, but I can't. Can we sort something else out with the pool- NO Y/N, that's not how it works. I need you to fucking do this pool scene, I'm the one directing, and you asking me not to do this is wasting my time and the rest of the peoples time." Josh snapped back.

I stayed quiet, why didn't Finn step in and defend me?

"Get a different girl then." I mumbled, Lucas flung his arms in the air and Josh rolled his eyes.

I turned to face Finn and he gave me a disappointed look, I could've told them I was on my period but, it was embarrassing and I hardly knew these people, it would have made me uncomfortable...

"Your bitch of a friend needs to leave, she's useless here." Josh spoke towards Finn before walking away.

Finn nudged me with his elbow, "Nice one." Finn responded and rolled his eyes. My jaw clenched and I felt a wave of cramps coming my way.

My thoughts were...

I didn't want to be Finn's friend if he was going to treat me like this.

I didn't want to be involved in this music video if I was going to be bossed around and cursed at.

My eyes became watery and I grabbed my things, I was going to leave.

I didn't have time for this. As I made my way out to the front Finn called my name.

"Why are you the angry one and storming out- Me? Maybe because your friends treated me like shit and telling me I'm a wasting their time." I replied cutting Finn off.

His hands rested on his hips and he brushed his fingers through his curls. He stayed quiet.

"I didn't want to say this but, I can't do the pool scene because I have my monthly and I don't feel well.
I am not comfortable around your friends either. Also Finn, remember this, I am a girl... Not your guy friends or one of your home boys...
I feel like you don't treat me the way I should be treated." I explained and felt as my tears stream down.

Finn blinked and opened his mouth but I nodded a no.

"You can't fix this. What kind of friend are you? You allowed for them to trash talk me... You didn't even defend me." I mumbled sad.

-This was requested!  and I put my own twist to it :) 😯 thoughts?