Finn° Thrill |3|

Summary: Read Previous parts 💖

Finn POV

"Nice one." Wyatt spoke. I groaned and stood up from my chair. The boys all gestured for me to go up stairs and talk to her.

I didn't mean to make her cry. Usually she fights back.

I reached her door and knocked on it.
"Y/N, I'm sorry." I spoke and placed my ear against the door. I gulped and heard sniffles.

"I'm sorry, don't cry." I spoke and tried opening her door. She didn't reply, or open the door. So I decided to slide down against her door and sit there, until she opened up.

Y/N POV

I opened my door the next morning and examined Finn sitting outside my hall. He was fast asleep and leaned against the wall, I wasn't really impressed. His room was across from mine so...

I made my way downstairs and was greeted by the boys and dad.

"Morning honey, the boys have a great idea, they said they wanted to take you to laser tag!" Dad spoke as he waited for his coffee.

I brushed my fingers through my hair and looked at the boys, they all just smiled at me.

"David will be ready to drive you guys whenever you're ready. Have fun." Dad spoke and then walked off.

The chefs prepared breakfast, the boys sat next to me at the table.

"Are you okay?" Chosen asked me. I guess he was referring to last night. I smiled and shook my head lightly.

"I'm okay. Just needed sleep."I replied grinning towards the boys.

"Morning." A raspy voice cooed. We all turned to see Finn. He walked over to the table and sat next to Jeremy.

"Good morning." Jaeden spoke. I flared my nostrils and stood up. I decided to walk away.

Finn POV

We all watched as she walked off.

"Did you even get a chance to apologise?" Jeremy asked, I nodded a no and took a sip of my water.

Jack nudged my arm. "Go do it." Jack spoke. I placed my glass down and called out for Y/N's name as I ran after her.

Y/N stood still as she waited for the elevator. Her back turned to me.

"What Finn." She replied bluntly, I reached for her arm from behind but she pushed me away.

"Forgive me. I'm sorry, I didn't want to make you cry- Oh so what were your intentions? To make me happy?" She snapped back with a choked voice.

I followed her into the elevator and gulped.

"No. I didn't even know you had a boyfriend, and if you do, than he's probably not a tool or a dick. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to judge so quickly- He cheated on me, he wasn't gentle with me, he's an Ex now, moving on." Y/N whispered as she looked away.

My eyes blinked and stayed quiet. Her Ex physically abused her?
Y/N pushed past me once the elevator reached the 5th floor. My fingers brushed through my hair and I followed her to her room.

"He's an idiot than- I don't want to talk about it. Now leave me alone." Y/N snapped back.

Her eyes were red and I stood there just regretful.

"Back off." Y/N whispered quietly as she closed her bedroom doors in my face. My jaw clenched as I realised she had scars on her wrists, I noticed them as she closed her door, Y/N's sleeve lifted up and revealed them.

She was just broken.

-WOAH, what a twist.