Finn° Candy Candy 🍬

Summary: Finn's back from filming and you see him at the candy store 💓🍬

Y/N POV

"Get the red liquorice" my sister tori spoke, I smacked her hand away from the candy section and I nodded my head.

"Duh, I don't like the taste of the black ones." I replied and then smiled at her. Tori raised her brows and folded her arms,

"I can't believe you begged me to take you into a candy store- I need candy for my sleep over tonight, me and my girls are gonna have a blast." I replied and smirked.

*🛎*

The bell sound notified you that someone entered the candy store. My head turned to see Finn, I ducked down and Tori continued to look, until I pulled her down with me.

"Tori, don't look." I whispered, Tori knelt down with me and gave me a confused look.

"Finn's back home. Why are you all secretive? Aren't you happy he's back- Of course I am. I just, I don't want him to see me." I whispered and gulped. Tori rolled her eyes and stood up but I pulled her back down again.

"You're such a drama queen, what's wrong- Shh, Fine I'll tell you." I replied and whispered. We were both still kneeling and hiding behind candy shelf's.

I directly stared at Tori and then looked up for Finn, to check if he was near us.
He wasn't. Good.

"Before he left for Ireland to film, we hung out, and that was the time you were at your friends and mom wasn't home, so we were alone and it was cute... Also he kissed me, we never talked about it afterwards." I mumbled nervously. Tori sighed and smiled.

"That's so cute Y/N. But you shouldn't be embarrassed or shy- We also took each other's v-cards." I mumbled interrupting her, Tori' jaw dropped and I smiled to break the tension.

"You lost it already? To Finn? You were both home alone? Where did you guys do it?" Tori asked me.

Weird question, I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"My room obviously. Where else, the kitchen? The living room?" I spoke sarcastically. Tori shrugged, she then look behind me...

Oh no.

"Y/N? Uh hi." Finn's voice spoke, I turned around and stood up. A shy smile spread across my face.

"Hey, finn- Can we talk? I don't mind walking you home?" Finn spoke interrupting me. I turned to face Tori and she gave me a look of approval.

"I'll pay for the candy as well." Finn offered. I thanked him and he grinned while his hands were in his pockets.

-candy