Mike° Don't scream⛓ |2| (KINK)

Summary: Read Previous parts 👀
- REMINDER: this is A Dark Mike Wheeler Imagine.
-kinky
-psycho
-weird
-Dark. Like woah.
-sexual

Y/N POV

It's been only a couple hours. I'd hate to admit this, but... His touch felt good now.

I still hated him though. I wanted to go home.. I hope people were looking for me. Do people even notice I'm gone?
My boyfriend Cameron needs to look for me.

"Are you hungry?" Mike asked as he stared at me. I nodded in agreement and Mike smiled at me.

"You want to be fed? Beg." Mike whispered.

I smirked and tried escaping and breaking through these hand cuffs. Mike nodded a no and stepped closer. He leaned forward and kissed my neck. He pulled back.

"Remember? You have to obey me. So... Beg." Mike replied. I exhaled a breath and stared begging for food.

"Want to be fed with food... Or, the other thing." Mike asked he looked me up and down and smiled.

My eyes closed shut as Mike dragged his fingers along my arms and to my chin. He was so gentle with me. Sometimes.

"Please feed me with food." I begged. Mike brushed his thumb over my lips and kissed me.

"I trust you baby. So let's, take it to another level." Mike whispered. I moaned a little.

I examined as Mike pulled out a key and un- cuffed me... My lips smacked together and sat up straight.

"Here. This is for you." Mike whispered as he handed me a collar. My eyes blinked and I analysed the collar and leash.

Mike turned me around and placed the collar on me.

"You're allowed in the kitchen, you're allowed to finally eat." Mike whispered in my ear from behind. Chills ran down my spine every time he'd whisper in my ear.

I can't believe I have a leash attached to me. As Mike led me up the stairs and into his kitchen I turned my head and looked around... I needed to escape.

Mike made me a chicken sandwich. He sat me down and faced me.

"Meaty enough for you?" Mike asked with a smirk. My lips licked the sauce off and nodded a no.

"Not really. I love meat, this isn't enough." I replied trying to get him angry, Mike stood up and pulled the leash towards him, my head moving closer to his. He clenched his jaw.

"Say sorry now. Apologise to your daddy, I made food especially for you... You'll need energy for tonight." Mike spoke frustratedly.

He pulled the leash hard and I winced out of pain.

"I'm sorry, daddy." I mumbled.

Will POV

"Is Mike even home? He didn't go to school today and I heard the Wheelers are on vacation." Dustin asked me as I knocked on the Wheelers door.

Lucas shrugged his shoulders as well.

All of a sudden the door opened and we saw Mike.

"Guys, What are you doing here?- Mike it's a campaign night. Can we come in?" Lucas asked cutting Mike off. Dustin walked inside before Mike even answered.

We all wandered in. "We'll have to do the campaign up here. My basement, is dirty." Mike replied.
"Ha! Don't tell me you're hiding a girl down there." Dustin spoke laughing, Mike didn't laugh.

We all agreed. I then raised my brows when I saw hand cuffs on the couch. I pointed to them and the boys all looked.

"Those are Nancy's." Mike mentioned, Dustin just laughed. I was so weirded out by Mike right now. He wasn't acting like himself. Maybe he was sick.

-Lmao. What a twist. 😂🖤👀⛓ Campaign is happening while Y/N is hidden, in the basement.