Richie° Lost and Found

Summary; You needed to run away and escape...
far away from your abusive home. Away from your abusive alcoholic father.
💖
-caring
-scared
-do you talk?
-Song- Lost and Found by Pia Mia

Richie POV

I was skipping rocks by the quarry, I examined as the sun was about to leave the sky. It was getting darker and colder.

I stood up and brushed the dry mud off my pants,

*twigs and branches stepped on noise*

As I heard that noise I quickly turned around and examined the girl who stood right before me. I re-positioned my glasses and stepped closer towards her.

"Are you okay? Do you need help?" I asked her, she didn't say a word and just stood there. She had bruises and cuts all over her body, tears were formed in her eyes. She was scared.

"Let me help you. Follow me." I mentioned,
She stood there for 5 seconds before she started following me.

It was quite as we started making my way back to my house, which was vacant because mom was out of town and my dad hasn't been back for years. We reached my house and I welcomed her inside,
She still hasn't spoken a word yet.

"A-re you deaf?" I said quite monotone. She nodded a no, but she still stayed quite. Maybe she has a speech problem? Fuck I don't know.

"Stay here, I'll get you water and my first aid kit." I explained then walked off. I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and the first aid kit.

"What's your name?" I yelled out, she didn't say a word. As I walked back to her I examined her tears.

"Hey, hey, no need to cry. What's wrong?" I asked as I passed her the glass of water, she sniffled and just looked down at our shoes.

"I needed to get away from my dad." She whispered, my brows frowned and I analysed her fresh bruises and cuts.

"Your dad did this?" I asked. She slowly nodded her head in agreement. I gulped and just kept quite, I began cleaning her cuts.

"Ow. Ow." She squealed as I placed cream on her cuts, I looked her in the eyes.

"I know it hurts but it's gonna help you, ok?" I mentioned, she agreed and I lightly smiled at her, I received a smile back.

"I'm Richie, and you are?- Y/N L/N." She spoke as she interrupted me. I gulped and smiled at Y/N.

"Your safe here. I just wanted you to know... My mom is away and I don't really have a dad, so you can stay here as long as you want... I'm usually not the type to offer something like this to anyone but my friends, but your welcomed here, and I'm sure mom wouldn't mind. " I mumbled as I continued cleaning her up. She licked her lips and looked up at me.

"Thank you Richie" She replied with a smile, I grinned back and noticed she held my hand.

Sudden bangs on my door*

"RICHIE, C'MON DUDE. WE'RE HEADING TO THE ARCADE! I'm with the boys and Bev. " Eddie yelled out, I gulped.

-How was this? soft Richie?