Richie° 1V1

Summary: Badass Y/N saves the losers club from Henry Bowers.

-this was requested that badass Y/N comes back.
-her fathers a mobster/gangster
-she basically works with her father so... Oof.
-More like a DARk Y/N rather than badass (edited in after the imagine was written)

Richie POV

My eyes blinked... Henry had Eddie leaned over the Derry bridge, Henry also had a pocket knife held against Eddies neck while he leaned him over the edge.
Henry's gang of idiots held onto the rest of my gang, including me. I tried escaping Patrick's grip.

"Bowers don't do this?!" I yelled, Patrick tightened his grip onto me. My eyes examining a scared Beverly and Bill. Ben, Stan and Mike were shedding tears while they were being held.

Ben already had a 'H.B' carved onto his stomach.
He was bleeding everywhere. Stan had a knife slash along his thigh, and my nose was bleeding due to Henry's punches from earlier.

"I want to hear you scream." Henry yelled at Eddie. Eddie cried and continued to scream.
Bill nodded a no.

"LEAVE H-HIM ALONE."Bill yelled, Henry grabbed onto Eddie and turned around. Henry smiled at Bill and then placed the blade along Eddie's neck as Henry held him from behind.

"Wow what's this? A kinky orgy? And I wasn't invited?" A voice sarcastically echoed. We all turned around and saw Y/N -Y/L/N from a distance.
Y/N was kinda our friend, she was more of a popular girl because of her Wealthy-ness.

Henry chuckled.

"Go away Y/N, or you'll get hurt. And I don't want to hurt you." Henry spoke, Y/N smirked and walked onto the bridge, her eyes landed on me and she gave me a soft smile...

Then she faced Henry again. Her eyes turning feisty again, all fiery.

"Hurt me? I doubt that. More like, me hurting you and your dad... Just let them go, please. " Y/N spoke, I raised my brows and clenched my jaw.

Y/N POV

Henry chuckled again. So did his gang of knuckleheads.

"Hurt me? I've got my gang, and you have no one. You couldn't possibly hurt me.. And why would you hurt my dad? He isn't here. " Henry asked with raised brows, he held tightly onto Ed.

"Well yes, Henry you may have your gang... But, I've got my gun. Also, I can hurt the sheriff by... Ooooo GUESS?' Cmon Bowers, give it a guess... oooo YES! Correct...killing his son." I spoke smiling. It became silent. Obviously I wasn't going to kill him, I only kill daddy's patients.

I started moving towards Henry and smiled. I whipped out my gun and Henry's eyes went wide.

"Let them go or- How about this. I let them go, and since you're so bad ass, we do 1V1, no weapons. Just fists." Henry spoke as he cut me off.

I raised my brows and turned to face the rest.

Richie nodded a no. He looked worried.

"I Agree to this 1v1 ." I replied and smiled.

Richie POV

I held my hand up to my nose. My nose was still bleeding.

Henry's gang had let go of us.

"Ed, take Ben and the rest out of here. Ben needs medical attention, he's losing a lot of blood- What are you going to do?" Ed asked, Bev faced me.

"Staying, making sure Y/N's Fine after the fight- I'll stay as well." Beverly spoke, I nodded and Bill agreed to stay as well.

"Go, we'll be fine." I spoke as I faced Eddie, Mike, they needed to help Ben and Stan.

Y/N walked over and handed me her gun.

"Here, the safety is on. And take these." Y/N mumbled as she handed me the rest of her other weapons.

What the hell. She's not who I thought she was... I knew her dad was a gangster but damn, at school she was completely different. I didn't think she owned a gun and other weapons.

Y/N smiled at me for a sec. "be careful." I mumbled, she agreed and walked towards Bowers.

Bowers was quick to swing at her but she dodged and punched him in the gut. Henry leaned towards and got the wind knocked out of him.

"Come on Bowers." Y/N spoke and punched him once again, to the jaw and cheek. Shit this was my dream girl. My kind of woman.

Y/N POV

Henry managed to tackle me to the ground. I struggled and felt all his strength.

My jaw clenched and pushed him off of me. I then stood up and kicked him in the gut, he fell to the ground and this anger took over me.

I cracked him in the face again, then I watched as his friend Patrick threw a pocket knife at Henry. Henry caught the knife and I smirked.

"Time to die." Henry spoke and ran towards me, I kneed the fucker in his gut, he leaned forward which gave me the advantage to snatch the blade from his hand. "Cheating huh? I'll show you cheating." I mumbled.

I pushed him to the ground and leaned over him. I pointed the pocket knife towards his neck, I dragged it along his neck and down to his chest, gently of course just to scare him. Henry nodded a no and yelled for mercy. The bitch started crying.

"It isn't my time to die yet, it could be your time.. I want to hear you scream Bowers. Listen up, I don't want you being a bully anymore, cause if I catch you..." I stopped my sentence and smiled.

I placed the knife along his collarbone area, slowly I sliced his skin. Henry cried in pain and yelled. No one could help him, not even his dad.

I then leaned forward towards his ear.

"If I catch you... I'll find you, and then I'll inject you with paralytic. Making you paralysed, then I'll cut you, it'll be a slow process, cause you'll bleed to death...you'll be awake and can't move. Sound fun?" I whispered.

Henry continued to cry. "Y-You won't catch me." Henry cried. I stood back and smiled, Henry even pissed his pants.

"Loser." I mumbled staring at him. I then walked towards the others. Beverly asked if I was okay.
"I'm fine Beverly!" I replied smiling.

Richie gave me my things back and raised his brows.

"Marry me." He mumbled smiling, I raised my brows and giggled.

"You wish." I responded.

-this was more like Dark Y/N in a way
😂😂😂
-don't judge my writing, this was shittttttt