Richie° Ball(s) 🐸

Summary: This will be short and cute! You and Richie at the Derry Ball!

Y/N POV

"Dance with me woman." Richie spoke as he walked up to me. I raised my brows, wow Tozier was such a gentleman. Richie smiled and then winked, I examined as all the couple started dancing, slow dancing.

I grinned at the fool and stood up, he reached for my hand. He slowly walked me over to the dance floor, my hands rested around his neck, Richie's arms at my hips.

"So, want me to show you a real man?" Richie whispered, I almost choked on my saliva because of his comment. I laughed and then held it in.

"Richie, just shut up and enjoy this slow dance." I replied, we both swayed side to side. I felt as his hands roamed a little lower, and placed onto my ass.

I nodded a no and removed his hands,

"I'm kidding Y/N. I know Eddie would kill me if I ever tried something with you. I can't help myself, he has a hot sister." Richie explained then winked at me. I rolled my eyes, god Richie was annoying, but I liked it.

My head leaned onto Richie's shoulder and relaxed, he was always there for me... He always provided me with terrible jokes and some sarcastic humour, he was a good friend. Richie then let go of me and turned around.

"Are you okay?" I whispered, Richie didn't say anything and I raised my brows.

"Yeah I'm good. I had to turn around and quickly scratch my balls." Richie replied while turning around.

Richie then tried to dance with me but I stepped back,

"Romance killer, and ew gross, I'm not touching you after you scratched your damn nut sack." I replied grinning, Richie rolled his eyes and repositioned his glasses.

"What's wrong with balls- Nothing. Go wash your hands and then come back." I replied cutting him off. I laughed at him as he walked off, at least he had the decency of turning around when scratching his area.

-lmao, these imagines make me question myself and my thought process 😂😂😂