Finn° Family Ties (3)

Summary: Read Previous parts ❤️
-I don't really know if I should turn this into a book, but if you do want it too, then tell me!

Song: Cruel- Veronica's

Finn POV

We finished dinner, due to me and Y/N being the youngest we had to load up the dish washer and placed everything way. My brother and her sister were with my parents in the living room, while me and Y/N were in the kitchen.

"Your mom hasn't given you the talk yet? I mean too late, am I right- Shh, you're so loud Finn." Y/N replied as she placed her hand over my mouth. I winked at my girl and smirked.

"What are we going to do? Do we tell them?" Y/N whispered as she finished drying up some glasses. I licked my lips and stepped closer to her.

"We can't tell them- So What? You want us to do this secretly? That's so bad. What if our parents get married? Then you're going to be my boyfriend brother." Y/N replied cutting me off, I nodded a no.

"Not to be rude or anything, but, do you think they're honestly going to stay together?" I mentioned, Y/N nodded a yes.

"Yes. Look, this is how I see it, your dad is the male version of my mom. They're perfect for each other." Y/N mumbled, I rolled my eyes and paced back and forth.
I stopped in my tracks and turned to face her again.

"We'll just have to do this secretly until....-Until what? They find out?" Y/N whispered back, I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I have no other idea's. And I don't want to break up just because of our parents." I replied and examined as she held my hand and stepped closer.

She looked up at me and winked, her soft smile appeared.

"Y/N, FINN! ARE YOU DONE YET? IT'S MOVIE TIME!" Her mom yelled from the living room. Me and Y/N just rolled our eyes.

Y/N POV

As a new family, we decided to watch Transformers. God this was awful. Finn and I sat on the couch together while Nick was on the singular one, Y/S/N was on the floor doing her toe nails and our parents were on the other couch. I felt as Finn scooted closer towards me, slowly I turned to face him and gave him a 'stop' look. Of course, Finn didn't listen and moved closer.

I blinked and looked back up at the TV. Finn then placed his arm around me from behind, like in those typical movie date scenes... Wow, he thinks he's slick? I pinched Finn's side slightly and he groaned out in pain.

"Move away from me. We're too close." I whispered through my greeted teeth. Finn smirked to himself.

"We'll save it for later on then." Finn whispered. I nodded my head and just placed my head onto my hands. Damn this was hard.

-How was this?
-lmao 😂❤️