Richie° Newbie (DARK)

Summary: You finally arrive at the Asylum you were sentenced too. Welcome Newbie.

-Dark, kinda.
-Asylum/ Mental institution
-psycho. Violent. Be warned

(Narrator POV)

Y/N - Y/L/N. Case number 1723. Sentenced to Devon Derry Asylum.

Y/N wasn't shocked or surprised that she got sent away to a mental institute. She knew she had problems. She did put up a fight while being placed in the Asylum, Y/N wanted to listen to the voices and run away freely.

Before Y/N could see the Asylum Psychiatric doctor she needed to take her medication, she was loaded up with pills.

Dr. Centavo Sabio was her Psychiatric, he was reading over her case before she could come and have her appointment.

His eyes examined over her file.

"Voices presented in her head"
"Self harm"
"Anger issues"

Then he looked over what she's done in the past.

"Medication wasn't taken, Y/N burned down two highschools. 12 deaths in fire. Crucified her cat to wall and allowed blood drainage."

Dr. Centavo closed her file shut.

Y/N POV

I looked around my surroundings and gently rubbed my arms, they were sore and bruised from the people who locked my ass up in this damn looney bin.

I frowned my brows while examining these fuck heads all round me. I could tell most of the people in here were sectioned off into where they'd fit in.. Which is hilarious because psychos like us usually feel alone, we don't fit in anywhere, that's why we did what we do... That's why we snap and do insane shit.

Suddenly a group of boys walked my way. They all smirked and had eye's me out.

"New girl. You're very pretty." A boy with curly hair spoke as he circled me. I blinked and faked a smile.
He came closer, his breath lingering onto my skin. I just stood still. Stan placed his hands all over me and I pushed him.

"Stan, don't freak out the newbie. She's too pretty to be in here, she's too pretty to be fucked up. I'm Richie." A boy with glasses spoke and smiled. I frowned my brows and folded my arms.

"And I'm not interested." I mentioned, Richie smirked and stepped closer.

"I'll make you Interested. What are you in here for?" Richie asked as he stepped back. I exhaled and placed my hands on my hips.

"I burned down 2 schools. Killing people and, fortunately I crucified my cat. Let him bleed to death." I explained smiling, the group of boys stayed quiet. Richie bit his lip and pulled me closer, I shoved him back and he chuckled.

"Ooo she's dangerous. Well, doll face, I'm in here for killing my mom. Fucked up right." Richie whispered as he circled me. I grinned and began walking off. I felt as he gripped onto me.

"I like you. I want you- I don't like boys." I replied then walked off with a smile.

Total lie. I go both ways.

Richie POV

The boys all stared at me when she walked off.

"I dibs her." Mike H mentioned, Bill nodded a no and pushed Mike.

"I want he- Forget it. She's mine." I replied and scoffed.

-this was a request! 🖤👀