Finn° Hour before Concert 🦋💗

Summary: Finn gets a text from you before his Calpurnia concert.

-💗

Finn POV

I checked all the stage Mic's to see if they were all working. Jack and Malcom were testing the instruments.

"Finn, dear, when is Y/N coming?" Mom asked, I faced her while I was on stage holding the mics.

"Should be on her way now, has she called you?" I replied smiling at mom. Mom nodded a no while checking her phone.

I ran off stage and made my way to my dressing room.

"Where's my phone?" I mumbled to myself. I checked the table and then the couch. Nowhere to be found.

Suddenly my ringtone went off. I turned around and saw it laying next to my laptop on the other table.

My eyes glanced at my notifications.

(3) missed calls from Y/N ❤️

And then her text popped up.

"We need to talk before your concert. I have some
things we need to discuss. Be there in 5."

I gulped. Fuck, was she going to break up with me. I felt as my breathing Increased and my hands became sweaty. I placed my phone down, no, she can't break up with me.. We've been super happy, I think?

I wanted to cry. I exhaled and decided to sit down, I placed my head in my hands and groaned.

My jaw clenched. Okay, Finn... Just ignore her, if you do, she won't break your heart.

Quick I made my way back to the stage and prepared myself mentally for the concert tonight.

"Finn?" A voice echoed. I gulped and knew it was
Y/N's. I turned around and ignored her,

"Finn? Can we talk." Y/N asked as she walked up to me, I nodded.

"Yeah, maybe later. I have to start getting ready." I mentioned, Y/N gave me a worried look and interlocked our fingers. She held my hand and brought me over to the side stage.

We hid behind the curtains.

"Y/N, don't break my heart." I mumbled and looked down. She stayed quite.

"I'm sorry if I do." She replied. My heart dropped and my eyes began watering.
She let go of my hand. She opened her mouth as I looked up at her again, I stopped her from speaking.

"I'm sorry if I did you wrong in this relationship, I'll be okay with this break up and I'll always be here to support you- Break up?" Y/N whispered as she looked confused.

I nodded and licked my lips, I continued but she nodded a no and held my hand again.

"Finn, I am not breaking up with you. I-I need to talk to you because, I'm pregnant." She mumbled. I had heart eyes, my girl was pregnant.

I grinned super hard and hugged her.

"YES!" I spoke as I spun my woman around. Y/N giggled and I placed her down and held her tummy.
"Made me dizzy." She mumbled smiling.

"Oh sorry. I'm sorry baby. Daddy Shouldn't have made mommy dizzy." I whispered as I knelt down and placed my hands on her tummy. I couldn't be happier.

Slowly standing up I smiled at her. I held her closer towards me and kissed her forehead.

"God, we're going to have a little bubba." I whispered, Y/N nodded and hugged me tighter.

"We'll tell mom soon- Finn, come on, we're starting." Malcom spoke as he poked his head around. I nodded and exhaled.

"Take your seat now okay?" I spoke and kissed her once again.

"Good luck daddy." Y/N spoke and held her tummy. I smiled at my girl.

-comments?
-Finn as a dad kills me 💗