CHAPTER 7: Late

Frisk POV:

"Mhm.." I sat up in bed, with the usual knotted hair and morning face that had been there every day.

I look around my messy dorm sleepy-eyed. Only about half conscious in my t-shirt and sweatpants.
I let out a big yawn, seeing how I had gotten to bed around 1:00 AM, and it was earliest I've ever had to wake up as my career in the Mafia because I had to partake in a stupid search and kill.

My alarm was buzzing a constant monotone noise, that was blaring in my ears, sending an uncomfortable ringing noise in my ears that I eventually got tired of and turned it off finally, the digital numbers reading 5:15 AM.

"I got like 5 minutes..." I said sleepily, and smacking my lips together in a lazy manner.

I look around the room with half lidded eyes and just snuggle back down into my blankets and pillows before getting into another comfortable position again.

I tuck my hands under the cold pillow, and my warm blankets made his paradise, until I actually had a task today.

"Aw FUCK I gotta mission today don't I?" I rolled over and looked at the time reading 6:45 AM, "I FUCKING FELL BACK ASLEEP? I CLOSED MY EYES FOR TWO SECONDS FUCKING HELL!" I ripped my warm comforter off of the bed and quickly threw on some Jeans and a quick smell check for a T-Shirt that read 'need coffee'.

The irony, I don't even like coffee.
I need some though....

I grabbed the paper on April and put on some combat boots, grabbing my fingerless leather gloves before doing a quick glance around the room to see if I had forgotten anything, the fear of getting ready way to soon.

I ran my fingers through my hair before realizing I needed weapons and somewhere to put them and grabbed a jacket and my gun and opened the door forcefully with a big swing, Scaring one of the passing maids half to death.

"F-Frisk?!" She yelped before returning to her usual duties as a maid, she held a small vacuum and was dress neatly in her uniform, she looked down at the ground, well aware she was not supposed to be talking to a senior member.

"It's alright. Just be careful next time." I said sweetly, before looking around to see if I needed to threaten anyone for talking to a maid that nicely and everyone else so coldly.

After I realized the coast was clear I bid my goodbyes to the maid and start speed walking down the hallway, my boots clanking across the carpet and my fingerless gloves were in the process of being put on.

Not hungry. I quickly thought, I'll survive without breakfast today.

I passed by the cafeteria, where the majority of the Mafia sat, and a few eyes stopped and looked up at me as I passed by the mess hall, and once I had passed by, the awkward silence had stopped and they again went about their daily business.

I take the few papers I have on the 'April' chick and read over her profile before sticking them back where I found them inside of my jacket.

We've got her address huh? This seems way too easy. Now all I gotta do is find her, kill her, and return. Simple.

"Going to be a long day." I muttered as I put in the well-known passcode for the lift towards the outside and stepped in after I quickly came down to greet me with open doors.

I chuckled to myself a bit at that stupid pun.

I guess the Apartment complex would be first, just to get that out of the way, hem I should head over to a certain meeting spot she said in one of her E-mails.

We've tried to track the E-mails she was sending to the MMO, to try and figure out where their base was located, but the interference and firewall was too complex, and in a code we've never seen before.

I had seen if briefly, as I grazed over the computer room quickly one day to see a weird combination of hands and symbols, you'd think sign language but I didn't think sign language used bombs.

I look up at the sky As I am faced with the early sunrise of 7:00 AM, I quickly hide behind the old building so that the camera can shut the door and scan the area for intruders. Not that there will be one, because of the intoxicated environment.

Speaking of, I need my vaccine for the radiation pretty soon. I with I was among the few who were immune to the radiation poisoning.

But I'm weak.

I quickly shook my head about he thought and took out the paper on April, the very few information we have on her despite the 6 years she has been here apparently.

Took hem that long to figure out she was a spy? Weird, usually spies that infiltrate us only last about 2 months.
I'll have to come back to that later.

I let out a huff of exasperation, "is it time to go back to sleep yet?" I sighed, chuckling to myself a bit. "I wish." I mumble, before starting a long walk to her address.

I quickly pull out my cell phone and type in the address on a GPS because I don't know my way around my own fucking hometown and it had shown about an hour and a half from HQ.

I glance around the silent, abandoned city, listening to any signs of noise at all,
Fortunately there wasn't anyone around.

I grinned to myself and quickly run around the building, and lift yet another fake brick before putting in another 5 digit passcode, which disabled the hallucination of another wall being there that blocked off the alleyway.

But in reality, that's where my precious child was located.
Coated in a nice back Finnish and two shiny, silver wheels, I run over to my long missed motorcycle and throw he keys into it and start it up, sounding a loud roar of the engine coming to life.

I quickly made myself out of the alley and away from the City just in case anyone could hear and suspect that I was near HQ.

"Yep. This is going to be a long day."

Find the target.
And eliminate them.

Nothing more.