CHAPTER 40: Rescue

Heya guys! Schools out! I'm back!! 🤩
POV is a secret At the moment 😜

"ANGIE!" I heard someone scream in terror. It sounded Male, and young.

I had my gun pointed out in front of me and I didn't hesitate to shoot the C. H. E. S. S. member walking towards the door where we stood.

I watched the girl fall to the ground, taking a bullet straight to the skull, despite it being dark down here.

The other two members rushed over to their comrade, checking vitals and then looking back up with me.
They fiddled helplessly for their guns, but couldn't see the the gun pointed at their own faces.

Another shot cried through the cellar in which we stood in, my stone cold face as I shot the one trying to get his gun out shakily.

The other boy scrambled back from the girl's body. "Y-You Bastard!" He yelled, not trying to find any self defense on him.

He must be a medic then.

"Oh? I'm the bastard?" I said, walking over to the shaking boy. He looked younger than the other one, yet experienced. "You're the ones who have wiped out dozens of Mafias."

"J-Just let me save them! Please!" He cried, holding himself and backed up to the gate of a cell.

"You killed multiple people because they stood in your way. You didn't want to save them, did you?" I walked closer to him, frightening the boy.

"I"M SORRY!! It's not like it was my choice!" He covered his head as I snatched his shirt collar and held him to where is eyes faced me.

"But it was your choice to tag along." I said coldly. His eyes went wide as I shot a bone through his torso, and his frightened eyes became dull very quickly as a drip of blood cane down his mouth.

I just got up and brushed my knees, turning to the people behind me.
"Just shoot Anyone who comes down here." I spoke to the others behind me in a stern voice. "Papyrus, stand guard at the door."

"If he was a medic, why couldn't we just question him about all of this?" Undyne said, boredly.

"He would have never talked." I replied. "Look." I gestured to the cell across from us. This caught Undyne's attention quick as she whipped her head in the direction I pointed in.

I'm the cell, sat a girl-figure. Shackled up and weak. She looked like she didn't have any food for a while, and she was a lot skinnier than we saw her at the Mafia HeadQuarters.

"That should be her." I said to Undyne, who was already working her way into the cell.

"Heya Punk! Remember me?" She said a bit too cheerfully towards the girl. Her head was drooped down, and her hands were shackled to the wall. "Let's gets you back, okay?" Undyne said to her, quickly removing the shackled with a spear she summoned.

The way the girl moved, wasn't natural. Is this really Frisk?
Would Frisk really be so helpless? What did they do to her down here?

"Undyne." I spoke up, just as she got the last shackle off of her wrist. The girl fell to the growing with a thump, unmoving.

There were cut marks where she struggled from the cuffs, trying to get out as they fell into the light.

Beep... Beep... Beep..

A faint noise was heard, coming from somewhere I couldn't tell.

Beep... beep... beep..