CHAPTER 26: Apprehending the Traitor

Sans POV:
(Bjesus can we get outta Sans' POV??)

Walking out of the lab, I was finally able to breathe for a while because I didn't have to carry 150 pounds of human weight.
She also was passed out, so she was acting upon dead weight, so in actuality, it was around 160-175 pounds.

Good thing she's thin. Unless I wouldn't have been able to carry her.

I shoved my hands into my pants' pockets and started to walk towards Grillbys, when it suddenly hit me.

I forgot about the rabbit.

Ever since I became suspicious of her, I started to call her by 'Rabbit' instead of by her actual name, Sara.

I then let out a sigh, spun on my heel and headed back into Section A. I was hoping to take a break and have a smoke, but it looks like that craving will have to wait a bit more longer.

Good thing Alphys is somewhat educated on Human sicknesses. Ever since she came to the surface, she's been trying to get the money to go to college, but, seeing how she's a monster, there are some complications.
Alphys can't seem to notice that quite yet, probably from her ambition, but she continues to study.

I headed into the dark oak hallways and red carpeted floors. It was about 5:00 in the morning at the moment, and Sara, or Rabbit, should be in the hospital at the moment, getting ready for the day.

I think I'm more fond of calling her 'Traitor'.
If my calculations are correct, she doesn't know I took Frisk out of her cell, and that means she should be getting everything together to meet her.

I chuckled.

I'm going to catch her off guard, unless she's working for another Mafia and has connections.
Though I don't know what other Mafia she would be working for, no other Mafias take Monsters, well, that we know of.

Turning a corner, at the end of the hall, was the familiar white door and windows leading into the hallways.

The blood stains on the carpets and near the end of the hallway walls had been removed by the maids roaming around, very thoroughly, actually.

I walked up briskly to the hospital room, only to be greeted with the Rabbit herself, backing out of the door with a metal try in her hand, once again carrying the different assortment of medical appliances.

She turned around to be met with my face. "O-Oh! Sans! Do what do I o-owe the pleasure?" She grinned sheepishly.

"Put the tray down." I demanded. She did as she was told almost immediately, shaking a bit,

kinda looks like Alphys.

She then stood back up, her hands firmly at her sides, stiff and uncomfortable.
Her ear twitched a bit.

I then, in a snap, take her shoulder with my hand and turn her around, her cheek slamming against the wooden door, and with my other hand held her two wrists, -er, paws.

My body was up against her because of my shoulder helping me pin her down while the hand on her shoulder went into my pockets to fiddle with something.

"S-Sans! I didn't know you w-wanted this! I-I'm not read-" She stuttered rapidly.

What the actual fuck?