CHAPTER 19: Is this even qualified as an interrogation?

A lil authors note before we contribute to the Chappie.

So, I'm actually in the making of a few more books that I'm really excited for, this includes:
-Escaping the Loop (sequel to Another Time)
-I'm not one of you (Dusttale Frans)
-Its an Eat and Greet! (Horrortale Frans)
-You can't escape death (Reapertale Frans)
-Make your move (Chesstale Frans)

I've got a lot on my plate, and keep your eyes open for any of these books coming out! I'm super excited!

And now, for the chapter~

Frisk POV:

Opening my eyes slowly and groggily, I sit up at a slow pace to comfort my aching muscles. I raise a hand up to my head as an attempt to soothe the incoming barrage of pain in my brain.

I was once again waking up in a different place than I fell asleep, I pondered if I let her get out for a moment. For now, she needs to be kept confidential to me only.

I was in the same white hospital bed with a knitted pink blanket, an IV hooked up to my arms once more, and a newly wrapped bandage around my wounded shoulder.

Still dressed in the same, bloodied medical outfit, I finally caught a glimpse of the new decor that was plastered around me.

Instead of the clean, white room that I grew to call a pathetic version of a hospital, I was now in a dimly lit area, with a single bulb lit, no shade over it.

The walls were dirty and looked way too rough for my bare feet, and the walls were not as cleanly as I would like to describe.

In front of the medical bed no longer had a constant beeping of my heart rate, but bars of rusted metal and on the other side of what it looks like of freedom, a Skeleton.

He was sitting backwards inside a chair, leaning on the back lazily watching me with a dazed expression on his face as if he was about to fall asleep.

"What are you doing?" I mutter, jumping a little as my voice echoed from the empty halls of dimly lit cells.

He didn't even flinch at my statement, as if he had been conscious the entire time.

"Making sure you can't get out. Or die." He says calmly. "Can't have valuable assets like you dyin' toots."

"Yeah? So you just gonna watch me boneface? I know I'm attractive an' all but I think you should keep your distance." I raised my eyebrows as he got out of the chair and sleepily turned it around, causing him to sit in the proper direction.

He slouched into it, shoving his skeletal hands into his brown pants, seeing how the small wooden chair had no arm rests.

"I ain't thinking about hooking up with a killer." He spat, shifting a bit to pull out a silver flask out of his back pocket.

"We're all killers here." I said, slyly, eyeing him carefully.

He only unscrewed the flask and took a swig of the beverage that it contained, before letting out an exhale of relief afterwards.

"Yep, you get my drift toots." He said, putting the flask back in its original spot in his back pocket and reverting back to his original position.