CHAPTER 31: Behind You

Frisk POV:

They continued to ask questions about whether I remembered this or that any better than I could have. Honestly, I wasn't paying any attention.

I paid more attention to the walls, who weren't even part of the conversation to begin with.

And I didn't think letting them know this information would be so valuable.
It's stupid Simple.

They will never guess it is my Split-Personality. It's just an honest mistake of the drugs, or I was out of it.

With Alphys on one side of me, and Tailbone on the other, I felt as if I was being judged more than usual. Not on my appearance, but my act.

It is true that I should have lied about the whole 'what do you remember?' thing, but I didn't think out my situation as I should have.

Suddenly, it seemed like both of their chatter died down a bit, giving me more room to think, or, that what I had thought. But just only for a split second.

For that second, I thought a wave of relief would go throughout my body.

But it was the opposite.

A sudden jolt from the back of my neck sent a fresh wave of alarming pain that connected to the nerves in my back, causing me to yelp and throw my dominant hand onto my neck.

I was just standing here! What the hell?! What could have possibly triggered it?

"Frisk?" Sans cut my thoughts off abruptly, taking a step forward as if he were concerned.

They had both turned to face me, and Sans' arm was half extended to me as if he were going to give me condolences.

"Sorry, yeah. I'm fine." I growled, still holding my neck as the spot started to pulse with my heartbeat.

"A-are you okay?" Alphys stuttered, writing down something else on her clipboard, as she was when I answered the questions.

"Let me see your neck, toots." Sans said, taking a few more steps towards me, but I retaliated by taking a few steps back and into the hallway I had ran out of to get out of that nasty room.

"I said, I'm. Fine." I said defensively. "Now, go back o your conv-" I started, looking behind me a bit to see where I was going.

"I said," he began to walk faster towards me, and his eye started to flicker a bit. "Let me see your neck!" He forcefully outstretched his hand towards me, freezing me in place.

I can't move!

I had been frozen in place, while the grump skeleton marched over to me angrily.

I was forced to watch as he stomped behind me and threw my hand off of my neck, making me let out a squeak of surprise.

He brushed my hair off of my neck, leaving it exposed to the cool temperatures.

"Heya Alphys, check this out." Sans grunted rather loudly after running his finger across the back of my neck.

The hairs on my arms pricked up as if I were to shiver anytime soon, that was the only good thing about not being able to move.

Note to self, Sans can control body moments.

As the small yellow dinosaur tapped briskly down the hallway, she flipped on a nearby light switch to see through the dim hall.

Still frozen, I watched her run behind me and gaze at what Sans had recently discovered.

"Kid, what's in the back of yer neck?" He asked questioningly.

"A spine." I snapped.

A moment of silence went between them, and but a few mumbles.

"Yeah she could be lying. Looks like one to me." Sans mumbles to Alphys. I rolled my eyes, they knew I could hear them.

"H-how d-did she get I-it in the b-back of her n-neck?" Alphys said, speaking in a low tone aswell.

"I don't know. Wouldn't that hurt like Hell?" Sans said, tracing my neck with his finger.

"Would you MIND telling me what's going on?!" I growled at them. "My neck hurts sometimes alright?! What did you guys find that is SO important?!" I was getting angry.

"Heya toots, you think you're real sly, doncha?" Sans growled, seeming angrier than me. No, he sounded furious. "Alphys! She's leading them right towards us!" He hissed, tightening his grasp on me, making me stop talking.

"S-sans we don't k-now if it's really that." Alphys reassures Sans a bit.

"Bullshit!" He snapped. "I want it out!" He yelled, rather loudly. And with the snap of his fingers, I was out like a light.

——
??? POV:

"Sir." I spoke, hesitantly walking up to the man in the white suit. "S-Sara was killed. She didn't get the job done."

"Damn, I thought we could have had Frisk killed by now, the Mafia is at stake!" He bellowed and pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"I-I know, i think of we just get her, we know her location-" I started to say, only to be cut off by an angry child.

"The MMO only excepts MONSTERS! If you go into their headquarters, then they'll kill you on the spot!" He shook his head. "And we're not that stupid."

"Our numbers are larger significantly! We can issue an attack and win! Easily!" I tried to say. I just wanted my 'Friend' back.

Friends don't hire assassins to kill them.

"If we attack them, then other Mafias will get the intel of us getting these massive amounts of Supplies and we'll be the next target to many Mafias, if not all!" He sighed, turning to go through some documents and papers.

"If we just try and contact them about the prisoner-" I tried to say, before I was cut off by the blaring sound of his computer.

A constant beeping noise as if an alarm as installed onto his desktop.

"What's that?" I said, my voice low.

He turned around, a brief moment of panic engulfed his face before his mask of calmness overlapped it.

He typed away at his computer, turning off the alarm, and his eyes looked like they were skimming a notice letter.

His mask instantly fell as he gritted his teeth in anger and threw his fist onto the glass desk harshly.

"That god damn girl." He muttered, only half audible.

"What?" I questioned, not hearing him property.

His head quickly snapped towards me, "The god damn tracker was pulled out!" He yelled in fury.

"How?" I said, taking a small step back from him.

"Those Damn Monsters." He muttered.
He looked back up at me. "Angie, abort all plans for Frisk. We're going straight to Plan B."

"Alex! No! We need the supplies! We can't!" I pleaded. I couldn't lose Frisk, despite what I had done to her.

"No buts. That Fucking Mafia is going to be buried to the ground."

"Yes sir."