CHAPTER 13: The Plan

Frisk POV:

When I arrived at my location, I slung the backpackI had brought with me back over my shoulder, and parked my bike in the same building as last time, seeing how no one had found it.

I proceeded to cover the motorcycle with the old blanket and had been on the ground as I left it, careful not to shake too much dust off for camouflage.

Instead of leaving it like that, I decided to move some extra rubble and debris around it, making it looked like that's where the building might cave in, since I was going a be staying here for a bit longer than just a small hit and run.

After I had finished with my artwork, I took my backpack off, and checked the belongings inside:
A sleeping bag, some rations of canned food, some water bottles, and some ammo.

Everything I needed for this stakeout.
That's all that could fit anyway.

I didn't crack a smile, I didn't even move my half lidded eyes. My face was expressionless, emotionless.

I let out a huff, and started my hike towards the not-so-nice-looking warehouse.

Stepping out of the building, my senses immediately sharpened once more, not used to being in the open sunlight; like last time.

If he doesn't want me seen so bad, why give me day missions?

I sighed again and glanced around, taking he same path as last time, seeing how I didn't get caught going in.

About 4 yards further than where they originally stood, snipers were at different buildings, their guns pointing over the rooftops, providing support.

Just as I thought, security WAS enhanced. They'll be staying here for a while.

I crept back a little bit back into the alleyway I had been in, and thought about this more thoroughly.

________________________________

If I'm here, in this alleyway, there are three convince stores and 2 apartments ahead before I get to the warehouse.

Assuming that there should be at least two or three snipers on each rooftop, they should be marked on either side, each one covering the streets.

They would least likely see it coming if I just went through the buildings, because most likely, most of their men would be at the WareHouse.

Now, if the warehouse is more heavily guarded, it would be a problem. I wouldn't be able to get into the warehouse window because probably the short skeleton, or Sans, saw me climb out of it, assuming I entered from it.

Probably, guards were placed all around the building, restricting the way in to only the front entrance.

I'll probably have to either take out some guards, or wait and see if Sans comes out at all.