CHAPTER 56: A creature lurking

"Sir! She woke up!"

"The girl we took? Where is she?"

"In the labs. We're checking her vitals."

"Does she remember anything?"

"Her full name. Frisk Dreamurr."

"She shouldn't know that with the amount given to her. We should up the number of flowers. Give her more."

"Sir the dosage was incredibly large. It made her fall into a 2 year coma. She's 8 years old. She could die."

"Are you sure about that statement?"

"Yes. The chief doctor said we shouldn't give her anymore flowers or her life will be at risk."

"Alright. But make sure she never knows of any monster names. Especially pertaining to Asgore."

"Sir, you do realize we have an alliance with the MMO's boss, right? She will find out?"

"The MMO is now our enemy. We will take them down but we need to use hem for a while. Asgore has found out about our.... experiments."

"Yessir."

Frisk POV:

After the surprised faces among the two monsters passed, Sans finally gave the Ok for me to step into the machine.

Sans looked uncomfortable about doing this and came to me in a mumble. "If anything feels wrong, tell us to stop the machine."

I guess Sans has a bad feeling too. I thought he would trust his colleagues more..
Or maybe it's the machine itself?

The doors opened  up with a loud rumble at the touch of the small control panel that Alphys held in her claws.

The wires and tubes that were attached to it swung slightly as the rusty doors opened with an ear-piercing slide.
Sans seemed to wince too at the loud, sudden noise, but regained his composure and switched back to his lazy, poker face.

Afterwards, I could see the dark inside of the machine. It was black, and It had a lot of room in it, enough for me to sit down and stretch my legs if I really wanted to.

I stepped inside with a gulp of doubt. Everything is going to be fine.

I turned to face Sans and Alphys, who were standing a bit further away. Probably out of safety. Sans gave my a slight nod and I looked away, stepping fully into the machine.

The rusty doors closed with another horrid sound, much less than the first time, but still bad. They could have used some oil at least.

A small window was shown as I could see Sans and Alphys talking. She was probably explaining how the machine could work by how she was gesturing with her hands. I could hear them speaking just barely as the muffled voices through the steel door sounded.

I don't think they will be able to hear me.

"Sans! Alphys!" I shouted slightly. The two didn't turn. They were fully engaged into the conversation.

I kept looking or at the window before they both turned to me, as if they were saying if I was good.
I have them a thumbs up, to ready myself in the machine.