CHAPTER 36: Cut Short

Heyyy guess what guys?? XD
If ya type in 'Frans' in the search bar and scroll down.. Not one but TWO of my books are there!

Btw: Chapter one of Horrortale is Published.. •X•

<3 I love you all so much!

Frisk POV:

DAY TWO

"We're gonna be so rich!" A man shouted with joy, putting his fist into the air. A deep voice, and he sounded around his mid-thirties.

Rich? Where am I?

I was awoken, and not just by this man's indecent yelling, but the bumpiness of the vehicle I had been laying in at the moment.

It was too dark for my likeness. But I was glad I could still use my eyes despite some restraints.

The sudden pot-hole made the entire car bump, it felt like. Sending the back of the vehicle to bounce in the air harshly, causing me to let it a grunt of pain.

"Hush! You're gonna wake the girl!" Another hissed from up front. His voice was lighter, he sounded younger, ironically.

From what I could tell, I was gagged with a cloth around my head and leading into my mouth, my ankles and wrists were tired as well with a tight rope.

"She can't do anything!" The other laughed, as if this were a joking matter. "We got her now." Turning his head towards where I was laying, and he grinned menacingly. "Looks like sleeping beauty is awake anyway."

"Don't get too cocky, geezer! You let the other girl escape!" The younger one shouted harshly.

I was laying horizontal, curled up slightly as if they had just thrown me into the back of the car, not giving a damn about my health.

"MHHMM MM HH MM!" I tried to Shout and struggled against the ropes tied around my wrists.

Where's my bag?! Where are they taking me?!

"Princess wants to get out, doesn't she?" The other called from the driver's seat, not daring to look back. "It's a shame we can't have a little fun with her."

Glancing around the large vehicle, my conclusions eventually narrowed it down to a darkened Van, and was used to hold several people. So why only me?

"Yeah. But I got a pretty good view from here." The other in the passenger seat grinned. He had short, brunette hair, slightly lighter than mine, like a tan. He was definitely the older one.

"Shut up! We're almost here." The younger one let out a chuckle of amusement from the older one's antics.

Just how long have I been asleep? I need to get out of here!

"Mmm! M-mhm!" I tried to speak, only to be restricted by the gag around my mouth. The floor of the Van hurt my side and my shoulders, but I was too weak at the moment to fight it off.

"Park the van here." The older passenger said to the driver.

Parking onto a dark road, I could clearly see the old city building from the beaming headlights of the van.

The keys were taken out of the ignition, and the van's engine came to a satisfying halt, along with the opening of the passenger and driver doors.

"MAN! 4 whole hours of driving! That took a lot outta me!" The older one cracked his back within the first step outside the caged van.

"You weren't even the one driving.." the other said glumly.
A few seconds later, the headlights turned off as well, leaving the van in udder darkness.

Another door slid open, and a cool rush of air breezes by my body, causing me to shiver slightly.

Something grabbed me by the foot, causing me to scream as I was dragged out and met with the younger man that held me too close for comfort.

"Shut up, will you?!" He said, putting his hand over my mouth, shielding my screams of panic and pain. Leaning closer, he whispered into my ear, "Don't worry, you belong with them now."
I could hear the malice in his voice.

His blonde, short hair, made it look like he would be irresistible to younger women, but I've met hotter guys in my opinion.

Over him, I would even gladly pick Sa-

"Hey! Quit playing with the girl! Come on!" The older one motioned to him with the wave of his hand.

"Tch." He spat, picking me up in a cradle style since the rope around my ankles still prohibited my walking for the time being.

The night was still young, and it would be a few hours until dawn arrived. I was still unsure where these degenerate males were taking me. It disgusted me that they were in such a business.

"Man! I'm glad Alphys is such a good scientist." I heard the man upfront say, looking down at his arm.

Alphys?!

"Shut up you! Stop using names carelessly!" The younger one holding me barked back at him.

It's almost like their minds have switched bodies! The way the younger one is always telling the older one what to do and look out for.

"But still! We wouldn't have been here without her! We're glad they let us out on our own after what we've done!" The "older" man barked back.

"What 'YOU' did?" The blonde carried me harshly through the night. It felt like hours when they started bickering.

"It was a small fire.." he said, glumly, but almost immediately going back to his arm and poking it. "Humans are so squishy."

"Shut it, you idiot." The "younger" one snapped, only to stop at a well- familiarized zone.

Oh have they made a mistake.

Carrying me in their clutches, tied up, were these two bastards. -And in front of them? None other than the clearing of buildings where the entrance of C. H. E. S. S. stands way beneath the earth.

Looks like my 6 day-trip was cut short. It was good to save those wanted posters.

The cameras should see me, they should attack them, then I can make my way over to the control panel and turn them off.

It's foolproof.

Just as they stepped on the premises, the mental timer in my head was counting down rapidly, yet stably in some odd fashion.

"So do we just leave her here? We don't have our finger prints inside the system yet!" The younger one, holding me claimed.

"We're supposed to have our superior with us. They have the print." The other said, turning around.

So.. they're either traitors.. or Spy's.

Squirming around, the 'younger' one dropped me in frustration, allowing me to roll into the shadows, where the blind spot on the cameras were.

And two silent suppressors went off, tranquilizers them both, unmasking their disguises.
Like a video game it seemed, each was a pixelated mess, until it was revealed they were actually monster.

THEY were apart of MMO?! Why bring me to C. H. E. S. S.? None of this makes any sense!

Rolling over to the unconscious monsters, I was able to claim a hidden knife that was buried inside the 'older' one's pocket.

With a flick of the blade, I was able to cut myself free, along with the ropes around my legs and eventually the gag.

Waiting a bit for the guns to cool off, I made my way to the hidden control panel and quickly scanned for a finger printing allowance entry.

Finally.

.
.
.

I'm ..back home.

F I N G E R P R I N T D E N I E D