CHAPTER 35: DAY ONE

I have given myself a few days and with all of the support for you guys and my friends, I'm back in my feet finally.

My entire school did a pink out for him, despite most not knowing him. (His favorite color) 😌

Thanks for the support.

Frisk POV:

DAY ONE:

Walking for a few hours now, I had finally made up my mind about if I would stop by the Warehouse that MMO uses to grasp the hopefully leftover things from my stay.

All of the food I had brought was canned food so no animals nor bugs could get inside the metal containers and the food would stay good for a few months at least.

My guns were under them in a hole to make people think it was just a hole full of food, but, luckily I covered up the hole before I left and did the stupidest thing I could have possibly done to screw up the mission.

Alex wouldn't give me such a hard opponent on purpose... would he?

Trekking on foot was long and exhausting, especially when you have to look down at a map every 10 minutes to make sure you were going the right direction.

When I had passed by the next small suburb along the outer rim of the Central business district, I kept my eyes out for wanted posters of me.

If I did find them, I would tear them down and put them neatly inside my backpack.
They made excellent fire material.

It's ironic because I don't live anywhere near here, so why am I wanted? Aren't I supposed to be dead?
How do they know about me?

I never knew why C. H. E. S. S. hid me, except for the fact that they told me I was dead to the world, and my identity should be held a secret.

However,
One of the wanted posters said something weird. And not weird as in sexually or something about the Mafia I was in, but something I would have never expected.

The lost princess.
She was kidnapped and taken by a terrorist organization. No one knows of her whereabouts as of now.

A princess? Me?
No way.

Just one poster said that, and had a greater reward than the rest of the regular wanted posters, but I couldn't deny the feeling of uttermost nostalgia.

If it was just one, I would have called it bologna and bid it farewell, but as I came into the next city, 6 hours later, they became more frequent. Posters hung everywhere, with the rewards getting higher, and the dates were getting closer and closer to today's date.

It's like people were just living here yesterday.
And someone is looking for me.

But why do I have no recollection from before C. H. E. S. S.?

I'm denying them too much, they saved me! I owe them my life! My everything! I can't betray them now.

And with that, I shook my head and looked up at the stars.
It was almost midnight, according to my phone.

I wasn't quite sure how I stole it back, but I could tell it was my phone from the passwords I could faintly remember from the Mafia.