CHAPTER 39: Just Acting

Finals. Finals. Finals. Finals

Frisk POV:

"I've been here 5 days, Alex!" I yelled from the top of my lungs. "Let me out! I did nothing to deserve this!" My weak state was killing me.

I was hungry.

Being around my former comrades, and watching them laugh at my suffering was heart shattering.

They only laugh because they think I'm a traitor.

"You get me out of this cell!" I screamed into the camera in the furthest corner of the wall.

I only got the minimum of food and water, and the same stranger would deliver it to me every other day.

I didn't know them, which was odd, but she looked like she was new.

I had gotten used to be alone in the cell, because my cell-mate would be taken out days at a time, only to come back sobbing or even more frail.

I was chained up, unlike my cell mate, because I was "dangerous" to the other prisoners.
They only uncuffed me when I was eating so I wouldn't die.

I wasn't strong enough to retaliate back and attack anyways.

The cell was dirty, and empty. No beds, no toilets, no nothing. Just the concrete floors and walls with mold creeping out of the corners.

The cell bars were rusted, and the hinges were too from the water leakage, much like the one in MMO.
They took better care of me. Why?

"Why are you even keeping me alive, Alex?! I thought I was condemned to DEATH!" I chuckled a bit, knowing he wouldn't respond. My voice was weak and hoarse, yet I try and put in a witty comment, just to see what they can do to me before I break.

That's the way you're condemned to death.
Torture.

If anything, he's still deciding what to do with me in the meantime to keep his pitiful secret in tact from the rest of the Mafia. No one else knows of this inhumane killing method.

There was blood around me, from where the guard would beat me every once and a while, to make sure I suffered every day, on and on.

But I'm still here. And that pisses Alex off.

A rustling from the cell corridor peaked my attention, and made me turn my head slightly, hearing the sound of footsteps and keys dangling.

Two? No.. three.

"Are you sure we're supposed to do this?" A man quietly asked.
I didn't recognize the voice, but it was weak, and soft.

"Nah, but We were given orders. We must obey." Another Man asked in the same quiet tone.

I was on my knees, and my hands were cuffed behind me in a tight fashion. A single move could send the crackling of the chains and cuffs.

My head hung low, and my shoulders were pulled back, making it seem like an abnormal way of stretching.
A grin fell onto my face.

"What is there to be ashamed of?" A third voice asked, more confidently than others. A female, actually. One that was more recognizable than the others.

"How did you even earn the trust to be in charge while he is gone?" The second man asked quietly.

"Alex picks who earns it. Just shut up and let's get this over with." The woman's voice sounded harsh and cold.

The three's footsteps started getting louder, my head twitching slightly trying to pinpoint about where exactly they were.

"They really did a number on this one." The first man said, the shadow of a silhouette shaded my view from the small light source in the hallway. "Is this her?" He quietly said, looking at his comrades.