CHAPTER 14: A completely Normal Stakeout

Frisk POV:

Setting up camp was fairly easy due to that loud skeleton that was at the doorway, yet again.

I could be as loud as I wanted to be! Which, in fact, was not very loud, and he was attracting all of the guards' attention.
He wasn't appealing to listen to, he was just obnoxious, maybe just niece enough to make you smile at his innocence.

What's a guy like him doing on the field?

I shook my head slightly and continued setting up camp.

Taking out all the necessities for a few days, I dug a small hole in the ground behind the bushes I was using for cover, and put them inside.

I then rolled out the sleeping bag and placed it on top of the hole, seeing how the cans were on top, it looked pretty even, like it was the ground, If some animal or bird might come by for some food, since the radiation isn't quite that strong here.

I could probably hold off on that shot since it's not that toxic here.

I then place my weapons alongside me, and grab my binoculars, adjusting them to the right focus.

As my stomach growled, I uncovered the good and water stash for a mere second, before opening some canned food with my knife, and tossing the lid inside the consciences store, making sure no animals could smell it.

Even if an animal came by, the meat would be contaminated and infected by the time it died of radiation, or even if I put it out of its misery, I couldn't eat it.

I roll onto my stomach and peer out of the bushes with my binoculars, limiting my view around me.

And I eat.

Tastes like fucking garbage.

Those two monsters I saw earlier had already gone inside, probably departing to leave if this Sans guy lets them.

Took me long enough, I get in here, set up camp, and the sun is already setting.

I let out a huff of annoyance and set my binoculars to the night vision while I could fill see the controls.

Monsters were patrolling the border of the warehouse, and just as I expected, there were three monsters guarding the side of the building where the window was located. It was probably the same on the other side as-well.

Since the building was rectangular, I believe there will be more monsters patrolling the back and the front than the sides, since it is a larger distance, but still at least three or four for each window side.

Turning my attention to the front entrance, where the commotion was dying down only slightly, I noticed monsters coming in and out of the warehouse, carrying supplies like crates and wood.

What are they doing? We could issue a raid and gather all of these resources!

I quietly take my phone and zoom in to take a picture of the scene and sent it to Angie, in case boss was busy.
And texted below, looking up every word or so, to make sure I didn't miss anything important.

'LOADS of supplies here! This could last us weeks! Why isn't Alex doing anything about it?'

And... send.

Quickly returning to the close-up view of the warehouse, my binoculars then landed upon a beaming skeleton.

He was tall, like 6 foot, maybe even taller. He was incredibly tall compared to the other regular monsters.

So a six year old trapped in a 15 year old's body?

I chuckle to myself at the thought. That's impossible. You weren't raised to think about the impossible.