CHAPTER 44: Nothing

Oh my god— you guys..

Not even words can express how happy I am 😁

Not even words can express how happy I am 😁. Thank you all so much for getting my book this far.

"Frisk! .. Frisk!?"

"Could ya get any louder than you already are?!"

"I need to find her! She's been missing for hours! What if we can't find her?"

"And some kids are missing for days. Weeks! There are a lot of parents that are dealing with this kid of stuff. Calm down."

"I can't! Not when my child-"

"When was the last time you saw her? We'll start from there. Was she in HeadQuarters?"

"N-No.."

"Why wasn't she in HeadQuarters?"

"..."

"Tori.."

"I took her out! I didn't want her going on such a mission at such a young age! It would have ruined her merciful self!"

"And this is why we need to keep her in HeadQuarters!"

"Where did you take her?"

"I went shopping with her, trying to see what little food was left in the stores."

"And?"

"I guess I averted my eyes or something because at that next moment, she was gone!"

"Let me rephrase that. What were your surroundings?"

"It was around the old apartment complex on the corner of Fifth Avenue."

"We'll start there."

Frisk POV:

They've done so much for me. Despite how dangerous I am.

"ALRIGHT HUMAN! THE PASTA IS PERFECTION!" Papyrus called from the kitchen. "PREPARE YOUR TASTEBUDS! NYEH HEH HEH!" He laughed and yelled once more. "THIS IS PASTA CREATION 2,763! THE SPECIAL SPAGHETTI! OR WAS IT 3, 472?"

How many recipes does this guy have? He must be a good chef if he's had so much practice.

"I don't recommend you Eatin' that if I were you." Sans mumbled by as he passed me and walked into the kitchen. "Pasta looks great, Bro!"

"NYEH HEH HEH! I KNOW! I ADDED SOME GLITTER GLUE TO SPARKLE HER DAY UP!" Papyrus shouted.

My face went pale as Sans looked at me with a smirk and whispered you're welcome to me as he exited the kitchen with a chuckle.