CHAPTER 80: The first fall

Along with the 0307 riddle, I'd like you guys to try and figure out Sans' double in the last chapter! Also, at the end of this book, a face reveal and a poll will be held to figure out which book I should continue writing.

I know I said Reapertale but this book has gotten so popular, I'd love to hear a second opinion. If you haven't read the prologues, I'd suggest you do. I'd pat myself on the back for those.

——
??? POV:

Everything is going according to plan.. =)

——

Sans POV:

My eyes shooting open, I gasp a deep and sharp inhale at the first moment I was awake. I was sitting straight up, having threw myself up from what had seemed like a bad nightmare. Alphys was next to me, her healing magic and science equipment were scattered across the coffee table next to me on top of this weeks daily paper. I was hooked up to some needles that held an IV packet and some other chemicals that I could suggest was healing items.

Frisk was on her knees, her eyes wide and her arms slightly reaching out, as if she had been holding something in her arms near the end of the couch. Wet tears lined her face with glossy streaks of water and her eyes were puffy.

Why was she crying? What's going on? Please tell me all of that that just happened was just a Dream.

The dream replayed in my head once more, seeing Frisk's tear-stained face and her brown brunette hair made me realize who I was actually murdering in my dream. I was murdering Frisk, and those paws, clawing at me from behind her most likely Asgore's or Toriel's, begging me to stop. Why was I killing her? Had I snapped?

It doesn't matter. It's only a dream.

"What—" I tried to say, before Papyrus came from behind the couch and embraced me with his large skeletal arms.

"OH BROTHER!" He said, almost relieved at this point. "I WAS SO WORRIED!" Papyrus said, hugging me tighter and tighter, I could have sworn my HP dropped a bit.

"C-Careful Papyrus. He's still not quite s-stable enough to handle this kinda of p-pressure." Alphys said next to me in a worried tone. "H-His stats are somewhat leveled e-enough for him to be conscious, h-however I would advise you be a bit more c-careful than normal."

"Hey—" I tried to speak, still in a slight shock of the moment. My voice was cut off from Frisk's angry yells at me. Her tears had stopped just as they seemed to come and she had stopped sniffling. Her voice was loud and angry, which was unlike her.

"You idiot!" Frisk spoke. "You almost died! What the hell did you do?!" She shouted, obviously angry at something I did.

I just woke up! I have no idea what's going on! Why is everyone around me?! Me?? Almost Dusted? Was that dream real with the duplicate me?

"Um—" I tried to speak again, only to be cut off again my yet another person in the room. I grumbled, getting annoyed with everyone else being able to speak.

"MAYBE IT WASN'T HIS FAULT! HE COULD HAVE OVERUSED HIS MAGIC AGAIN! HE TENDS TO DO THAT WHEN OUT ON JOBS." Papyrus said loudly, defending me from Frisk's standpoint. "ITS JUST A PROPOSITION. WE ARE IN NEED OF A BIT OF GOLD THOUGH." He mumbled— or, tried to.

Thanks Papyrus, but if they would let me talk this could all be resolved.
If I knew what the fuck was going on.

"I-If he overused his magic, then I-it's still his fault, P-Papyrus." Alphys mumbled her way in, catching Papyrus' attention, making him look slightly worried. She did have a point.