CHAPTER 74: Orange Maple Syrup

This is just a doodle that I made in English on Tuesday. A little something on how my life is going ^^
(I've loved the same boy since 7th grade ahhh) ><

——

Frisk POV:

'Frisk!' I heard someone yell. My thoughts were hazy, I couldn't think, couldn't concentrate.

What happened?

'FRIsk!' They yelled again. A masculine voice that echoed throughout the room I was in. Was I in a room? I still need to get my thoughts together. They were scrambled like a jigsaw puzzle.

"FRISK!" Someone yelled my name one more. The man's voice sounded awfully familiar. My head hurt, and my neck pulsed with pain. I slowly reached my hand up to my head, where the pain hurt the most.

My eyes slowly opened, being blinded by the bright lights of wherever I was. A hallway?

Where was I? I seemed to be asking myself that quite a bit.

My thoughts were jumbled and hazy, I needed a bit to recapture my mind. I need to come back to reality.

"FRISK!" The voice yelled again. I should feel them poking and prodding at me harshly, trying desperately to get me to awaken. I was trying, I really was.
They grabbed my shoulders and shook them, a light, gentle shake, but just harsh enough to make you uncomfortable after a while.

I started with a half-lidded stare at them— no, him. A white blob of my poor vision, as the oxygen tried to flow back into my brain.
"KIDDO! Wake UP!" He said once more, a low, panicked voice that seemed to straighten the figure slightly more.

Sans? 4? ...No— 2 of you?
My head hurts, damn it.

Soon after that, the multiple images of Sans quickly merged into one, and my muffled hearing came back to life.

It's cold in here.

"What? Whe—" I tried to say, sitting up slowly, holding my head in pain from where I could guess where I landed on it.

Oh yeah, that's right. I was attack...ed...
I can't remember how I got like this. I need to remember.

"Oh, thank god." He mumbled under his breath. "Kid, I left you for an hour! What the hell happened? You scared the shit outta me!" He said, getting up off of his knees with a sigh of relief. He extended his and to lend me an arm to help me stand up.

Wait- if you're here, where's—

"Where's Chara?!" I blurted, looking around, up and alert after taking his kind gesture of help. "Where is she?!" I looked at the closed apartment door, which was locked and secure.

"I checked the security footage" He began. "She really was there." He hesitated, catching his breath. I took his offering hand and stood up with weak knees. "The power cut off before I could check to see where she went." He said, looking to the side.

So he doesn't know that she was here? I don't know which is worse to tell him.

"So, no luck then?" I said, trying to play it cool. Like I hadn't just passed out onto the floor. If my memory is correct, Chara came by and surprised me, choking me, then everything went dark. I didn't understand.

If she wanted me so badly, why not just take me when I was at my most vulnerable? Is it because Sans came? She could have easily gotten out of here fast enough.

"I saw monster dust. I know she came this way." Sans said, his voice shaking slightly. "Why were you on the ground? Did she come by?" He said, narrowing his eyes.