CHAPTER 15: Hospital

All I see is white. Blank.

Emptiness.

Did I die? Boss will kill me if he finds out I died.

Where am I?

There is no one here.

I need to get back to work

.
.
.
Oh.

That's right..

I got shot... didn't I?
Does that mean I lost?

Was Sans really stronger?

How come I never saw my life flash before my eyes like in the movies?

I would have liked to see the memories I'd forgotten.

There is no light.

Only darkness
.
.
And emptiness.

—————
Frisk POV:

"SONOFABIT-"

I shot up in bed vigorously, my chest rising and falling at a rapid pace, or in other words I was breathing heavily.
My eyes quickly darted around the room, I winced slightly from the sudden moment from my aching bones.

Where am I?

I noticed no one was in the room, I sighed and analyzed my surroundings thoroughly, immediately knowing this is where I most definitely did not pass out.

That fucking skeleton. Thinks he's better than me.

I must be in a Mafia HQ, please tell me it's
C. H. E. S. S. Please oh please tell me it's
C. H. E. S. S.

I heard a constant beeping in my head coming from next to me and after a few beep I instantly familiarized the sound as a heart monitor on my right.

My vision was slightly blurred from just awakening, how come my head doesn't hurt?

What day is it?

I was in a white hospital room, and the beds had pink sheets on them with knitted white blankets spread out for comfort and decor.

The room was fairly large, with four other pink sheeted beds in it, all seemingly empty.

Potted plants on the window sills that led into the hallways of bright, crimson rugs, and dark wooden walls.

I AM DEFINITELY NOT IN C. H. E. S. S.

I then move my eyes to the top corners of the room, peering at the security camera at the furthest corner of the room, gazing at me as if it had been expecting me to wake up soon.

I tilt my head, as if trying to look at the person monitoring it, and stuck out my tongue in a mean way.

I still need my Fucking shot

I chuckled a bit

Never mind. I just had it. In the head.
.
.
.
Wait a second...

I quickly checked my body, my hands shooting up towards my non-bandaged head, noticing that my head was till perfectly intact, and that my shoulder had a wrap around it, with blood spilling out.

I needed a new bandage.

The skeleton probably directed the shot at my shoulder at the last minute. Coward.

"THAT FUCKING BASTARD SHOT ME!"
I yelled, fully comprehending this situation,

I look The the right, about to punch the constant beeping of the heart monitor, and noticed an IV that was sticking inside of my arm for fluids.