CHAPTER 95: A Tained Soul

Sans POV:

A muffled scream was heard from Asgore and Toriel as she collapsed to the floor in pain. She lowered herself slowly and painfully, trying to hold my hand once more as her blood left a streak down my clothes and into a puddle on the floor. She was still conscience. I still had time!

I— no....! NO! I can't STOP THE BLEEDING!

Chara let Asgore go, in a giggled fit. She threw her head back in laughter as I tried desperately to stop the bleeding, taking my shirt off to apply a rough pressure to the wound. My eyes were full of blued tears. "You really are stupid, Frisk." She said as she struggled for breath along the hardwood floor. She was looking at her, and back at her wound confusedly. "You can't harm yourself." She giggled mechanically. "Everyone knows that." She walked towards her, unscathed.

She's NOT going to die! She's NOT GOING TO DIE! I won't LET HER!
THIS FUCKING DEMON! WHY ARE YOU TAKING FRISK AWAY FROM ME?!

"FRISK! Frisk! Oh GOD!" I said, my tears becoming more and more profuse. "S-Stay with me! Okay?! You aren't going to die!" I said, more pleading forwards myself than assuring her. I wanted her to live. I needed for her to live. She reached for the knife in her stomach, looking at it with fear and regret. "No!" I said, holding her hand, "No. keep it in." I said as best as a calming tone as I could. "You'll bleed more if you take it out."

SHE WILL PAY.

"However, I didn't see this coming, out of everything." She giggled even more. "Just another thing to HATE!" She laughed loudly, throwing her head back again, the magic was flowing out of her eyes once more. "JUST THINK! NOW OUR BOND IS BROKEN!" She threw her hands up in the air with wide, murder crazed eyes. "LEND ME YOUR SOUL, FRISK!" She called towards the sky. "LET ME LIVE! DO NOT FALTER!"

I ...

Asgore stumbled over where we laid, getting his hands undone in a fit. He was a jittery mess, and he took Frisk in his lap, laying her head on his knees. "I need some supplies! I'll stop the bleeding as best as I can! I have more layers! Stop her!" He called, quietly as she laughed loudly.

I—

"YOU CANNOT STOP FATE!" She called madly. "I WILL MAKE EVERYONE HATE! I WILL CREATE THE PARASITES MYSELF!" She laughed mechanically.

I HATE HER.

My vision blurred, my hearing cut out. The mahogany walls and yellow carpeting wasn't hard to distinguish where my locations were. I was standing in Asgore's Office and I could hear the screams and laughter of her voice. She was in bliss and excitement.

DIE. DIE! DIE!

The wooden walls have splatters of blood, as did the floor. The floor held a giant pool of blood that seeped through the rug in the center of the room. The repeated stab motion of my sudden overflow of my magic flung blood everywhere, as I messily stabbed her in the same place Frisk stabbed herself.

My mind was blank
My mind was blank, yet lively.
I was angry, yet happy. She was in pain, yet bliss.

The screams were begging, yet they were calm. My vision is black, yet I can see perfectly. Chara clawed her way to me, but I held down her limbs from my sudden overflow of magic. My eyes didn't glow their usual Crimean blue, but a darkness clouded my vision and magic.

It was darker, yet darker.
All I can see is darkness and emptiness.

I started to breathe heavy as if I had just ran a marathon at a full sprint all the way through, coming out in first. The adrenaline was coursing through my skeletal body. My heart was racing a mile a minute. I was .... enjoying her pain.

Let's enjoy her pain much more. She hurt you. You should HATE her.

As the world became clearer, so did the screams of pain, the spills of her crimson blood became more evident on my white hands and exposed ribs. She deserved to die, just as Frisk did. A repeating stab motion with my arms, I continued to cause her more and more PAIN. I gripped a sharp bone harshly as it came upon my sorry victim.

I'm going to make sure you never feel pain again.

As she became clearer and clearer, my senses were coming back. The ringing of her screams and laughter filled my ears in pain. It felt as if I didn't have control over my own body. As if someone else was pulling the strings.

All I could feel was rage... and hate.

Someone was grabbing at my shoulders, clawing at them, begging; pleading me to stop.
Their hands were soft and large, fit for a softie, and not a leader. Their white paws were trying to get me out of this trance I seemed to be in. Yet his words were blocked out by my self Conscience and fury.

STOP TRYING TO SAVE HIM. HE'S MINE NOW.

Chara lied on the floor, and I towered above her, repeated motions, killing her. Painfully and gleefully. I let out a laugh. A sad, pained laugh of exhaustion.

I guess this is where the dream comes from. The mutilating murder that had been brought fourth upon my sorry fate.

Over and over again, I stabbed her. She laughed over and over again, exhilarated that she could have some freedom after all these years. She spread her arms out, allowing more and more blood to flow out of her body, all until she stopped laughing overall, and her eyes became cold and lifeless.

KEEP KILLING HER!

Despite of her body growing cold, I continued to stab her repeatedly. I laughed as the man behind me continued to try and attempt to keep me away from Chara. He could see what it was doing to me.

He could see the hate in our eyes.

The hate in my eyes grew deep. I needed her to die. To feel the same pain I felt. To hate me and everyone who she killed. I needed her to SUFFER.

Frisk wouldn't want this.
THAT DOESNT MATTER. WE DONT NEED HER.

Asgore tore me away from Chara's lifeless body, and shook my shoulders. "GET SOME SENSE INTO YOU, SON!" He yelled at me, causing all of my muscles to go stiff and my senses to come back. I had control over my own fingers and arms again. "There we go." He said, exhaling in a deep sigh.

I looked around, looking at Toriel, who was in the corner of the room with tears in her eyes and both of hers hands covering her mouth. "Tori..." I spoke, and she shrank away further into the corner as my magic died down.

What happened? I ... don't remember? Did I do this?
I DID THIS—

Looking back at Asgore, I noticed Frisk's still legs and arms down on the ground. "Frisk!" I yelled, getting crawling my way over to her, after kicking Chara's stiff body in another direction carelessly. "We need to get to an infirmary." I said, after checking her pulse. It was slow and unmoving. Just barely intact.

I didn't dare look at my soul. I didn't care at this point. YOU SHOULDN'T CARE.
I needed to get Frisk to safety.

The same thought in my head. Over and over. Frisk needed to be safe. With a sigh, I closed my eyes, letting out a deep exhale, while making up my mind.

"Grab onto me."