CHAPTER 16: Screw Up

I update when I wanna! 👑

Sans POV:
Opening the glass door to the large office room, the rest of the elites members sit at their assigned spots on the long conference table.

I'm late.. again.

"Ah! Sans! Its about time!" Asgore rumbles through the room, sitting in the largest chair at the end of the table.

"You're late again, punk!" Undyne called, obviously annoyed, her feet propped up on the table casually, and her arms were behind her head for a relaxed support.

"BROTHER! I THOUGH YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO BE HERE ON TIME THIS TIME!" Papyrus beamed as he referenced to the empty seat next to him.

"Something came up." I huffed, and took my seat in a disappointment.

"And that is?" Asgore ushered me on, making everyone's eyes face toward me.

"Frisk is awake. She tried to kill the nurse." I said almost too casually.

Fishbreath, Alphys, Papyrus, and Asgore all looked at me like I was joking, and then came to realize that I wasn't messing around with them.

"I saw her on the camera." I continued, having a bit of amusement with this.

"I didn't think sparing her would be this hard." Asgore went on, and leaned on his elbows on the large table.

Tell that to the assassin who has killed many of our men and informatives.

"I think we should beat her up!" Undyne roared in the small room.

Only I can do that and that sounds like work.

"U-Undyne!" Alphys exclaimed worriedly. Undyne then exchanged a soft glance towards Alphys before replacing that cold stare at me.

"But YOU spared her! I thought your mission was kill and get it done with!" She spat at me harshly.

I yawned, propping my feet up in the table as she let hers down, and pointed towards Asgore lazily.

"There was a last minute change." He confessed wearily towards the Chief interrogator. "We need her alive if we want her to give us some information."

"She probably brainwashed like the rest of 'em." Undyne muttered and slouched back into her seat like a pouting child.

"I THINK IF WE JUST HAVE A NICE CONVERSATION, IT WILL CALM HER DOWN A BIT!" Papyrus chirped in, loudly.

"Nah bro, I think we better leave the Assassin to me." I chuckled slightly.

"Sans, you still haven't given your report on her." Asgore said calmly.

"Oh yeah." I grumbled.
This girl is going to be the end of me, I swear to god.
"She's very.... hostile." I said. And that's all I said. There was nothing else more to it.

The only few times I've seen her awake, was when she was trying  to kill someone.

"And her wounds?" Asgore trudged on.

"Healing. She tried to take out her IV though, according to the nurse." I said.

"OH MY GOD SANS WE NEED MORE DETAILS!" Papyrus smacks me lightly on the skull, earning a small chuckle from me.

"S-Sans? I-is she r-really the ultimate a-assassin?" Alphys stuttered weakly.

"I don't know. I shot her down with two blows. Though she claims that she was only shot once." I said, now facing Alphys, who was nodding slowly.