CHAPTER 21: I'm here to help

Frisk POV:

I awoke to the sound of shuffling from the opening of my cell door, the creaking of the bars were that pleasant to wake up to.

Low and behold was my old friend.... I didn't know her name. Let's just say The Nurse.

She came in a bit hesitant, but from the drugs I was on, I wouldn't really see straight, and the fact I had just woken up aswell.

He had a bit more confidence in her eyes, almost .. hatred? I couldn't tell in his state. I was drowsy and wobbly, I didn't even attempt to move as she neared me.

She can't harm me. She'll most likely be killed if she kills their only information source.

She came in, alone it looked like. I was surprised that they would let such a minority alone with a prisoner, it's dangerous.

She came closer with no fear, much unlike her act she put on in front of Sans. Or maybe she just changed that fast?

She came in with more medical supplies, an IV packet, some clean bandages for my almost sealed wounds, and some pain medication.

Why do I need an IV again? I'm not a doctor, but maybe it's a temporary thing.

I let her get to work.

Speaking of, I don't remember much before I passed out once again.
I remember being questioned by Sans, it looked like he gave up pretty easily when that dinosaur girl came in, that could either mean two things,
The first option, they're a couple, but by the body language, I'd say no, and from the fact and rule I had to live by, romantic relationships were not aloud when joining The Mafia.
The second is he one I'm leaning towards the most, the fact he is not supposed to be questioning me quite yet or necessarily at all. Which, I don't know why they wouldn't. I am apart of their only rival mafia anyways.

The rest of the nigh was fuzzy in my memory, almost as if someone made me forget or maybe it's the drugs?
I tugged at my right arm a bit, realizing I could maneuver it as freely as my left.

Oh yeah, and Sans zip tied my other arm.

I squeaked a bit as the Nurse added some unfamiliar brand of ointment onto the bandage and made contact with my wound.

"What the fuck..?" I muttered as she pressed the cloth to my shoulder forcefully. I glanced at the IV packet she had in her hands aswell.

"I'm here to help you." She muttered under her breath. "Trust me." Her ears moved a bit, and her pink coated fur didn't shine in here as it did in the light of the hospital.

I was hesitant, why would a monster help an organization who's goal is to fight them?

C. H. E. S. S. had always been very strict about monster contact aswell. It was always a kill on sight, which is why the April mission was weird.

Thus, I gave in and let her put the painful substance into my wounds.

She did some shifting with the bottle and the IV, probably putting he cap back into the bottle and started to hook up my new IV.

Again, why do I even need fluids?

"What did you even put on the bandage?" I said, eyeing her movements, despite her will to help me.

"Just some herbs and remedies I have made myself. I'm going to get you out of here and back where you belong." She smiled.

I looked around for any security cameras around to catch her talking so open, but it looked like this part of the HeadQuarters was very old and technology free.

Her voice went to a sudden hush when the loud creaking of the metal door swung open and the slow footsteps of someone came in, a few beeps of a pad lock behind them and the closing of the door.

He aroma that came with them smelled of greasy fast food, and my stomach growled at the smell and though of something to eat.

How long have I been here? Isn't C. H. E. S. S looking for me?

Trotting lazily into the dim light of the single lightbulb that hung from the ceiling appeared Sans, who infact was carrying a basket of fried and a burger that looked fresh.

He's going to torture me by eating that and saying I can have some if I answer his questions.

The nurse immediately backed away from whatever she was doing with my medical equipment and went back for her jumpy attitude and shrill voice.

"H-Her wounds are j-just about cleared up. She s-should be getting better s-soon." She stuttered and shifted a bit.

"Mkay." Sans said, revealing the greasy food to both her and me now. He was tempting me, wasnt me?

"O-oh!" She shrieked loudly. "She can't have t-that! It's much too greasy! I-it's not good for her condition!"

I thought ya wanted to help me, lady?

"She'll be fine." Sans replied casually, still on the other side of the cell.

"B-but her condition! Don't you want her to get better?! Its best if she didn't eat." The nurse said.

"Yeah, I'm sure the kid is hungry. So quit tryin' to tell me how to do my job. Asgore's orders, Miss." sans snapped.

"O-oh.." she almost growled.

"Alright. You can go." He replied, and opened the cell, well aware I couldn't move from this state.

She nodded and moved at a brisk pace, as if she was suddenly afraid of me again.

"You can't make me talk." I said once she was suddenly out of view. "You can't tempt me." My stomach growled and I sat there, not even looking at the food as if I was uninterested.

"Relax toots." He chuckled softly. "You have t eaten in like three days now. I know you're starvin'" he said calmly.

And that bunny calls herself a nurse.

"What..?" I said, looking up at him as he walked in and neared me.

The C. H. E. S. S. Board should be looking everywhere for me right about now! Where are they?! They should be here!

They should have my phone! It has a tracking device! No, they probably checked thatfor bugs. Angie should have told them something was wrong!

They can't honestly think that I'm still on the mission?! I'm never this gone without notice!

I instinctively shuffled backwards and flattened my body against the headboard of the bed, trying to get away from any attack he could throw at me, I at least tried my best with a zip tie around my one wrist.

He froze in place and raised an eyebrow at me with the most 'seriously?' Look in his face. He rolled his eyes and placed the basket of food on the furthest possible end on my bed and turned to leave once more.

He locked the cell behind him and made his leave, without another word, as if he was just in here for the check up.

I lowered my guard and shuffled over to the basket of food, only to be stopped by a certain zip tie. Yeah, my other hand was freed but you can't really eat a burger properly with one hand.

"H-hey! Wait!" I called out to sans, who had already disappeared in the dark.

Suddenly, as if he was still here, the zip tie snapped, causing my hand to go limp with a thump onto the bed. I lifted it to rub it with my other hand.

I only looked around the dark room, but there was nothing there that I could see.

I didn't realize how hungry I was until I just picked up my burger and fries and dung In.

Don' worry. I hate the Bunny too.

You'll see. >:D