CHAPTER 34: 6 Days

Sorry it's been so late. I tend to write better when I'm stressed. Isn't that weird?

._. Anyways...

Here ya go.

——

Frisk POV:

Looking around the unfamiliar territory, I quickly checked my pockets, noticing I had no weapons to protect myself Incase of someone attacking me.

I could easily be ambushed during the day. People will recognize my face from the wanted posters about.

I glanced at the city sign, wiping some vines off of it carefully, not making much noise.
"Takana City, huh?" I sighed, the city name wasn't ringing any bells in my head. "Maybe a gas station will have a map or two."

I walked past the sign, coming into the once great city.

The dirt and small rock crunched under my shoes, as well as the broken shards that had scattered about from the ransacking for food.

The air was just as polluted here than any other city along the perimeter of the bombs, I had always wondered why the government still attacked the so called "desolate" cities.

None the less, they are doing what is right, I think at the least.

I pass some buildings as the sun started to set onto the horizon until I find a friendly
Gush n' Go gas station that were always scattered around in different cities because of how big their company franchise is-
..Or should I say was.

I stepped through a shattered window, the glass crunching under my shoes loudly, and looked around carefully, knowing well that I did not have a weapon of choice.

To my favor, no one else was here in the dim building, the power was off and the entire place had been raided by whomever got to it first.
It's probably been like this for years by the looks of it.

It looked like some sort of ruin, yet some vines would come closer to the appeal, however, the radiation makes that impossible.

It'll all be better when it clears up.

My senses heightened and a smirk came to my face when I found a few dusted maps behind the counter.
I grabbed one and opened it up quickly.

The map held a variety of cities in the local area, providing me with enough information to make it back to HeadQuarters on foot.

I searched for Takana City, where I was, then proceeded to look for The city of Monsters, or what I prefer, Moonlit City.

"Here I am." I pointed to the map, talking and mumbling directions to myself as I shielded myself from the sun. "And here is HQ." I pointed in the general direction of where HQ was in the city. "According to this map, it's about 188 miles north and around the mountain."

I traced my finger along the possible routes I could take.
"Since I don't have to use roads, a non-stop walk from here would take around 62 hours in total, by estimate."

I furrowed my eyebrows.
"That's approximately two and a half days non-stop. If you add sleeping and road breaks for my health, it's about..."

I calculated the numbers in my head at a frequent pace.

"92 hours. That makes it four days instead of two. Maybe five." I folded the map back up and put it in my pocket for safe-keeping and Incase I needed directions once more.

If I can, I can stop by the adjacent city where the MMO warehouse is, I could potentially find where I had camped out and find food, ammo, and guns.

"That adds another day and a half." I sighed. It could be worse. A months time would have been awful. I'm just lucky that The MMO's HQ is so close. " 128 hours or so now... that's around 5.3 days."

That's if I don't get caught and everything runs smoothly. Let's hope for the best.

I do have to look out for the MMO and Sans, they could be tracking me down at the very moment as-well.

I looked around again, spying a small, beige book bag, that would be great for housing materials and supplies that I come across along the way.

I quickly pick up the book-bag, revealing its actual size to be just a bit smaller than your average book bag, and dust it off, sending a cloud of dust and rock to fly off of it like bats in a storm.

I throw the map in the back pack and whatever else I could find useful to my journey and headed out of the friendly Gush N' Go hat served me on this trip.

Taking a small breath of air due to the toxic wasteland of a city, I spotted a wanted poster stapled to a light post that had been worn down and torn a bit.

WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE
FRISK DREAMURR

REWARD: $ 100,000
WANTED FOR MURDER.

I shook my head a bit at the large picture of my face plastered onto the newspaper someone had stapled to the old lamp-post.

It was almost admiring how the people treated the dead nowadays.
Staring at it for a bit longer, I decided to watch my fate here and now.

If people see these around, they'll be after me for sure. People will do anything for money in this era.

I then rip it off of the light post and shove it in my back pack, shielding it from anyone's wondering eyes.

I'm getting back to C. H. E. S. S. No one can stop me.

——
??? POV:

"Do you have it up?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowing in frustration at the small girl's slowness.

"A-are you s-sure this is t-the right thing t-to do?" She meekly asked, her claws shaking a bit as they usually did.

"We need her back." I said, not looking down at my co-worker, but only at the one computer she managed to scrap together from the lab. "And this is how we'll find her." I said, putting my hand on the table, another on my hip.

"S-Sans.. W-we just t-took one out o-of her! H-how d-did you get one I-in her c-coat pocket?" Alphys asked with curiosity.

"While she was sleeping." I paused. "I couldn't deny the feeling that this would happen."

And it did. I'm glad the blast knocked her out good. I would have never gotten that close to her,

"Her phone is bugged. We can watch where she's going without her knowing. She'll think she stole it back, more or less. The drugs will make her forget most of her time in the hospital." I grunted, looking at the small GPS on the laptop she managed to hook up in-time to activate the tracker.

"W-why don't you g-get her n-now?" She stuttered, knowing what my capabilities were.

"I used a lot of magic from the blast to just keep me alive. And, she is our only lead to the base. Once she gets there, from what we know, C. H. E. S. S. will try and kill her out of fear, we'll grab her and Toriel while we're there. Two birds, one stone." I said, smirking.

"H-how long w-will t-take?"

"Patience, Alphys. You'll get your test subject soon."
I looked down at the papers where Alphys had made her calculations about Frisk and her time here. I wouldn't doubt any of them.

So... this is what you meant, Sarah?