CHAPTER 96: Losing her

A very short chapter. It's meant to be like this.

——

Sans POV:

Beep.

The beeping of the heart monitor was slow and tedious. It was both stressful and calming at the same time.

Beep.

My head was laid upon the bed she laid on. She was unconscious. She needed life support. She was dependent on machines to live.

Beep.

The machine beeped. And beeped.

.Beep.

She was so beautiful, yet weak. I caressed her cheek as she did mine that very fateful day. It was 4 days ago.
THAT IS NO EXCEPTION.

She wheezed and breathed heavy. The beeps grew longer with each sound. With each heartbeat, the seconds drew longer.

...Beep.

Alphys walked in with a Sad smile. "E-Everything alright i-in here?" She said as I laid my head down onto the bed.

Her heart is slowing. Why are you still crying?

I said nothing and turned my head to look at her once more. She was hooked up with an oxygen mask. The knife damaged her diaphragm as well as her intestinal track.

She WILL Die.

"S-Sans?" Alphys said, patting over. "SANS!" Alphys said, running through me and Frisk, knocking me back.

"What?!" I said, conscience once more.

"I-I know you didn't like her, but choking someone o-on life support is very d-dangerous. I-I think it's best that you stay out of the room for n-now." Alphys stuttered.

I had lost control of my actions once more.
YOU ARE NO LONGER IN CONTROL.

I blocked out the voices in my head that wanted me to kill. That wanted me to get rid of everything I loved. I put my hands over my ears and screamed loudly.

"S-Sans!" Alphys yelled over me. "SANS!" She screamed once more. "SANS! HER HEARTBEAT!" She squealed, grabbing the defibrillator. "W-WE'RE LOSING HER!" She said as she rubbed them together.

There is nothing you can do.

"That's the third time since she's been in here." I mumbled, looking tiredly as Alphys tried to get her heartbeat back. The elongated noise of the heart monitor was annoying and irritating. My eye flowed with a darkness. A black magic that didn't show due to my large sockets.

I turned around, closing out the thoughts and voices that surrounded me. They blocked out my senses once more. I shook the episode off and my eyes became filled with worry. "FRISK!" I cried, rushing over to her side. My magic was a cyan blue once more.

We took all of her LOVE, after all. =)