CHAPTER 100: Taking Cover

First there was an explosion. Then there was chaos. When the door flew off in the monitor, the control center guard jumped to attention, swinging tonsee what had happened on the monitor. He could see shadows moving inside of the smoke, darting away from the camera.

The Mafia members of the CSYO were running in every direction. A new mafia is a chaotic mafia. The halls were covered in a thick cloud of dust in the fifth ward as the doors of a dark cellar bursted open. They were in the lowest part of the mafia. The most secure. How did they get out??!

"WE HAVE REACHED A CODE RED! I REPEAT! A CODE RED!" The loud speaker system echoed though the old warehouse. Keeping the mafia remote was key, the traitors of the MMO used the same tactics to get away from that very same mafia, stealing supplies and weapons from King Asgore and the double agents constantly gave them information.

The double Agents lurked everywhere on the premises, unable to choose
Who's side they were actually on. Saying Asgore put them all in danger by hiring the mafia destroyer to bring destruction to them all. Either that or they didn't trust the mafia security.

They couldn't help but see the assailant laughing and talking with Asgore in the hospital room, where they nursed her and brought her back to pristine living conditions.

Were they next? Was this her?

"WE HAVE REACHED A CODE RED!" The sirens wailed, and the security alarm went off and locked all of the doors. The monster in the control room repeated the screaming known code. "CODE RED! IN THE FOURTH WARD!" The monster screamed, pointing at the monitors. "ALL MEMBERS IN THE AREA HEAD TO THE FOURTH WARD!"

"Go go go!" The screams were heard down the hallway, and gunshots were heard echoing through the loud hallways. Monsters rampaged, crowding the halls to get to the bottom of the code red. "Hurry up! Ready your guns! We have an intruder!" The leader of the fox squad yelled. "Split into two different teams! Team B! You're with me! Team A! You're with the second in command! Go protect the control room!" He yelled, raising his gun and proceeding around the corner.

"CODE RED!" The monster wailed again. "SECOND WARD! THERE ARE TWO ASSAILANTS!" He repeated. "TWO ASSAILANTS!" His voice was getting more frantic over the loudspeaker, more hysterical as he breathed heavily on the mic. "SECOND WARD!"

"Make sure they don't get to the control center!" The squad leader of Fox Squad A yelled. They were in a group of about five or six, armed with assault weapons and bullet proof vests. They were made of fairly strong monsters, however, all of the boss monsters stayed at the MMO. "They're dangerous!"

"CODE RED! CODE RE—" the monster's voice was hysterical and was cut off by a scream. Another voice, a different... voice came on the loudspeaker. "Code red, I think is what he meant to say, don't you think, hon?" He chuckled over the loud system.

The monsters of the squad stopped to listen to the new voice. They waited and listened before another new voice echoes through the dusty area. "Yeah, I think so too. Either that or he was looking for a fight." A female voice sounded and giggled along with the man's voice.

They're voices cut off and the squad leader turned around with a start and started sprinting. "THEY'RE IN THE CONTROL ROOM!" He screamed, the monsters behind him running after him, not too far behind. Everyone was fairly fit, it was all apart of the training requirements to join the prestigious mafia, or that's what the boss thought. "Listen up!" He said, turning around after a good sprint. "These criminals are dangerous and nothing like the others we have faced!" He exclaimed. "You cannot hesitate! You must be quick!" He said. "You must—"

He was cut off by a voice at the end of the hall. We all readied our weapons hearing the familiar voice. We couldn't see in the dust. "Dangerous!" He said, as if we were making a joke. "Ha!" He scoffed.

The officer of the squad turned around, and his eyes went wide and he was pale. "FI—" he tried to scream as two black shadows rushed out of the dust swiftly and took him by surprise.

"We're your worst nightmare." His voice was low and his eyes were black. Another figure appeared behind him. The officer fell to the ground, he was dusted instantly.

"FIRE!" Someone yelled In the crowd of squad members. Suddenly, a barrage of bullets were fired at the two, they were moving swiftly. Their eyes almost couldn't track them both. They were blurs of Brown and white.

"That wasn't so nice." Sans said, his grin was ear to ear and his magic was black. He stood in the pile of dust, playing with the tip of his knife. "Then again, they did some horrible things to us down there."

"They didn't even let us say hello!" Frisk stood behind him, her eyes a crimson red and a grin to match his. "We DID take out the entire mafia." She said, giggling. "It only took 3 months of work."

"It's took one day." He grumbled. "That ambush 3 months ago was dirty and you know it." He said, laughing a bit. Sans took out his phone and dialed a number, holding it up to his ear. "We're out." His crazed grin smiled. There was a moment of silence from his and he chuckled. "There are some left. Not for long though."

"You liar." She giggled, Sans hushed her. He was talking to the boss, trying to disguise his own madness from the horrors of this Mafia.

"You got it." He grinned. "We're Taking over now." He closed his phone, putting it in his pocket and grabbing Frisk's hand. "Time to show them what REAL LOVE is." They both laughed.

————

As promised. Here is my face reveal for the end of this book. I'm admiring this duck. It was so much fun writing this.

A poll will be held on the announcements page until 1/30/19 to see which book I'll be writing next. Thank you for all of the support ❤️❤️