CHAPTER 25: The Lab

Escaping the Loop is out! (Sequel to Another time)
I think it's going to be great.
Expect slower updates and more sporadically placed updates since school is a mess right now.

Thanks for your patience!~
On with the chapter.

Sans POV:

I had yelled at the top of my nonexistent lungs, which, was not very normal for me, considering I was a rather quiet guy.
Laid back, I prefer.

I felt like my heart just kicked up like 6 notches at just that scream, Jesus.

But now, it was like another wave of personality washed over me, holding the limp, human girl in my grasp.

When she was bent over like that in the cellar, I thought she was just regaining herself or just catching her breath. How was I supposed to know she was in the middle of dying?

Her mouth had blood all over it from her violent coughing, and from what I know, humans aren't supposed to do that.

Asgore will have my head for this one.
No.
No, I have to warn them about that's psycho monster of a nurse we have. How many patients has she hurt?

She's been the head of the medical department and none of the trainees or the elites have come back like this. If anything, she nursed them back to full health.

Despite her cooperation for the past few years, She'll be hanged for her treason against MMO.
No, I'll kill her myself. Trying to kill our only lead on C. H. E. S. S. and the hostage.

Frisk had passed out, probably from the teleportation. I knew teleporting was dangerous with her unstable condition, but I had to get here as fast as possible.

Or maybe I just wanted her to die. She's a pain in the ass but she's, again, our only u formation source.

I had her in a bridal style in my arms, I tried to stop the blood on her mouth from touching my white, buttoned shirt, but No Dice. I'll have to change it later.

This doesn't mean anything, Alphys.
I growled to myself and narrowed my eyes at the doorway that she was supposed to come out of.
She is never going to let this go. I'm merely trying to let her live so I can live.

The seconds it took her to come out seemed like forever, the quick taps of her bare feet against the tile floors were almost silent.
But they eventually became louder and louder.

"S-sans! What d-do-" she began, her foot steps slowing.

"Do you know how to take care of sick humans?" I cut her off.

She looks at me for a moment, and then her attention was quickly captured by the passed out girl in my arms.

"O-oh my gosh! What h-happened to her?!" Alphys exclaimed, running out of the doorway fully at full blast.

"No time to explain." I muttered, looking at her. "Where do I put her? She can't quite move in this state, so we'll be fine to leave her out of the cell."

Her pulse is weak. When she wakes up, she SHOULD be loopy from the medication Alphys should give her, or from the blood. I could get some information outta her then.

Maybe that Rabbit did something good after all.

"P-put her I-in here." She walked back through the door way, ushering me in.

I walked into the doorway. She was incredibly light. Probably from the lack of food.

"I-is this why you asked me a-all of those questions a-about human s-sicknesses?" She asked, still walking down the narrow hallway in from of us.

"Yeah. I thought she was getting sicker. And I don't really trust any other doctoral being in this unit." I snarled slightly.

I her her echoing sigh through the empty halls.

"S-she looks d-deprived of m-many of her v-vitamins." Alphys Said, glancing back for a bit, before turning back around and turning into a room with a large a lab table in it.

"I-it's not that c-comfortable but p-put her here. I-I'll get a towel to lay h-her head down on."

She walked away and out of the door, revealing a large, metal table, and some papers had been thrown off of it to make room for the patient.
The room was well lit, unlike the other cell room, which I thought she would enjoy nicely.

The room was also rather small, and the door was just a regular, metal door. Like the rest of the doors in her Lab.

I just stood there awkwardly, and slightly anxious that she would wake up.

God, please don't wake up. I'm getting uncomfortable thinking about that.

I blinked a bit, shaking my head and head the distant taps of Alphys' feel across the tile floor.

She came in rapidly, since she would see me from the end of the hallway due to the open door, carrying a folded tan towel in her arms firmly.

He was breathing heavy, obviously not used to the massive amount of excessive of 3 yards.

"He-here..... I've... g-got it." She just managed to huff out audibly.

She dragged her feet over to the table tiredly and put the folded towel on the silver table.
She then put a claw on the wall to regain her breath.

I walked over and get the unconscious Frisk on the Lab table and looked at her a bit before walking away.

Stupid human.

"Thanks Alphys. Take care." I waved to her without looking back.

"W-wait." She stuttered, grabbing my sleeve. I turned, and she had eyed me suspiciously. "Y-you didn't do this... d-did you?" She asked as if she had already known who did.

I shook my head, "Nah. But I have a feeling I know who did." I stepped out of the room, trying to avoid any other conversation while I still knew where that dumb Rabbit was.