CHAPTER 22: Thinking

I'm feeling productive! 3 chapters in one day?? WHaT??

Frisk POV:

After I finished my meal, there was really nothing to do but sit there in the hospital bed, and think.

Observe and think. Maybe sleep. No one. An hurt me... right?

I hope this IV is in replace to my radiation poisoning shot in C. H. E. S. S. I sighed.

So are they really not coming?

Maybe they are waiting for the right moment. I know many Mafias where if an attack is being held, they kill the prisoners because they old valuable information on the base.

This causes me to perk up a bit, seeing how this was the only logical answer, because I am their best member after all.

They are probably planning a logical, planned, and skilled attack to get me back, or Having someone of genuine skill and agility to infiltrate the headquarters, despite not knowing where it is.

I technically contradicted myself, but I'm hoping I can get the sheer luck of the MMO's stupidity on my side so I can finally get out and report all of this valuable information to HQ.

I have remained very loyal, for the most part. I've gotten them to places that they would have never been without me.

Another pain in my neck zapped me out of my thoughts, sending a wave of nausea over me.

What even is that? Alex said it's just what happens when I don't do my stretches, but my neck? And I haven't done any combat in a few days according to Sans.

I set the empty basket of grease on the floor, maybe I won't go completely crazy and there will be rats for me to talk to until my sanity dwindles away.

I nodded like a child.

Yes that sounds like the most fun and logical situation at the moment.

Yet, if my sanity snapped, I wouldn't have to feel the sweet, sweet, indulgence of pain.
My grin grew a bit wider as my thoughts progress into something more morbid.

If I stayed down here forever, I wouldn't get the thrill of killing anymore, the knife that slashes across my victims' neck, and the gun that sends a roar of the sound of death once the bullet connects with skull.

As quickly as it had come, my grin had stopped, and my frown had come back, having no recollection that that moment of time passed by.

What was I thinking about? Yes! My neck!

I dont feel anything on the back of my neck, maybe it's just a bruise or something. I'll get the nurse to look at it later. If I remember.

These drugs are making it hard to remember. Jeeze, are pain killers supposed to do that? And why do I need an IV and pain killers? I was shot twice, so I should be able to withstand the pain by now, right?

I've had to deal with a bullet wound without painkillers and it hurt like a bitch but I still strived though. I was determined to get past the pain and I did. Maybe monsters are just weak, and cant handle physical pain.

I thought to myself for what it seemed like hours, I did many things like hum to a familiar tune that played in my head, and make up silly beats to the constant water droplets in the halls of the cellar, as if it sounded like a damp, echoing cave.

I thought more about C. H. E. S. S. And the fun times I had and the training I had to withstand.
I had also thought about my missions, and glanced down at my greasy tray every once and a while to see if I had any friends joining me, but all in all, no dice.