CHAPTER 62: Frisk? Or 'Frisk'?

Hey guys. Sorry about this hiatus. School is kinda draining on my creative spikes.

Here ya go though ^^ sorry for the wait.

——

Sans POV:

Taking 'Frisk's' wrists and cuffing them securely, I opened the door behind me and silently guided us out of the living room without the want of attracting Papyrus' attention.
Papyrus was the least wanted monster that I wanted to get in this situation. If he can stay over there and cook his spaghetti, we'll be fine.

I really don't want to explain why the fuck I'm cuffing his new friend anyways.

Much to my dismay, 'Frisk' coughed loudly as we reached the door on our way out.
I stiffened, looking at Papyrus. He stopped for a second, but continued cooking his spaghetti. Not even budging.
He says that it takes perfection, so he decides to watch it cook.

"ONE OF MY SPAGHETTI CUTTING KNIVES ARE MISSING!!" Papyrus yelled from the kitchen, pulling out a not-so-cooler one from the block, "THIS'LL DO!"

I shot her a glare and hissed under my breath, "Keep this up and you're not getting a place to sleep tonight." I growled.

She only smirked and looked me down, "actually you don't have much of a choice, do ya? You can't let other Mafias know you guys are this badly beat up. Plus, it'll give away your location." She shrugged, not even phased by the fact she was cuffed.

What pissed me off was the fact she was right about that.

So, I just took my gun out of my holster and held it up to her head, cocking it back and turning off the safety. "Say a word and I'll blow your fucking head off." I hissed, pressing it further into her temple.
She only smiled a sinister grin and turned around, allowing me to push her out the door silently without a ruckus.

I can't take her outside with a gun pointed to her head. If she looks just like Frisk, then Frisk could be in danger too if her evil twin is running around.

I sighed and let out a large exhale, preparing myself for what I'm about to do. I took a look at my soul, my tattered, cracked, cyan soul.
Another exhale after the previous one.

I haven't done this in a while. Asgore said I have to be careful. My magic is unstable and could crack my soul at any moment.

'Frisk' turned around once I closed the door, allowing us to be alone in the hallway. "What's the hold up?" She asked with a sly grin. "Skelly can't go outside with me?" She laughed.

She still has the audacity to taunt me with a gun at her temple?

Her red eyes eyed my movements as I closed my eye sockets for a split second, allowing my magic to consume the both of us.
I grabbed her shoulder and jumped towards the lab room where Alphys and Frisk were supposed to be.

She quickly turned around and smiled widely, her eyes filling with a darkness that countered the redness of her eyes.

A sharp pain in my rib cage caused me to let out a fast exhale when we landed, knocking the wind out of me.
The room is too dark, my eye sockets aren't getting adjusted fast enough.

I held my chest in pain as the pressure continued, dropping the gun in my hand and allowing 'Frisk' to run free. "What the fuck did you do?!" I yelled to her.

Unless.. she already was.

"Sans." A voice said in the darkness. "One HP. The easiest enemy." She said by my ear as I was knocked back in the dark against a wall.

Where the Fuck is Alphys?

"This should be a breeze then." She said as I heard the clicking of handcuffs on the ground, and the dragging of a blade across the wall.
It was dark, I could barely see her figure. All I could see were her beating red eyes, staring at me with as much bloodlust as a pack of wolves when they eye their prey.

I tried to use my magic to light my eye up, or even summon a bone, but the pain in my soul resonated further, sending a magic shortage in my eye. I yelled out in frustration.

"Where did you get that information?!" I yelled to her, waving my hands in the dark, only to cringe at the spike in my chest once more and collapsed to the ground. "Where's Alphys?" I heaved, the air seemed to thin.

Mechanical laughter filled the room, and her eyes began to walk closer to me in the darkness of the room. "Night night, Comedian." She giggled.
And a slash of the knife through my soul sent a shocking wave of pain through my entire body.

——

"The mind is a wonderful thing to toy with."

——

Gasping for breath, I quickly looked around the room of the lab that we had jumped to, full of light and empty.

I darted my eyes around the room, the room where everything began, the room with the DT extractor inside.
Behind me, was 'Frisk' who was smirking, and sending me a glare of intimidation at my own fright.

"What the hell did you just do?!" I marched over to her, who was still cuffed, still smirking.

"Don't worry comedian, not yet." Was all she said, shrugging her shoulders, making the cuffs jingle, and me jump slightly.

Did she cast that?
What was that?
It felt so real. Like that dream I had a few weeks ago. . .

My body eased a bit, and I lowered my fists to my sides, looking around the room to calm down and take a breather.

She shrugged, smiling once more. I sighed, walking over to grab her cuffs once more to drag her along the way to Alphys', however, she dodged me this time. The swift, calculating moves once again.

"I'll walk." Was all she said.

I nodded, walking behind her, opening the doors with my keycard and different passcodes. Eventually, we made it to a room where Frisk sat in a bed, her hair matted and her eyes had bags under them.

Alphys quickly turned around at the surprise of us here. "I-It's about time!" She said sternly.

What the Hell? I jumped here! I couldn't have gotten here any quicker!

"Sorry! I got here as fast as I could." I said, looking at the Frisk that was cuffed with a knowing look.

This is going to get confusing quickly. I can tell.

Frisk looked at me helplessly, and shook her head, staying silent. "What's wrong with the kid?" I said to Alphys.

"S-she hasn't said a-a word since I f-found her in the m-machine." Alphys said, looking at me with a worried glance.
She hasn't spoken? That's new.

"H-her vitals are g-good. And I did a-a checkup on her s-soul, she's p-perfectly healthy."

"That's good." I said, looking over at the kid. She look distressed and confused. It was the same exact look that I had on my face when I found out her last name. "Toots, ya alright?" The words fell out of my mouth before I caught them.

She hesitated and stiffened slightly. She turned to face the other half of her soul, which was currently chained up and standing beside me.
She then directed her gaze to me, and the corners of her mouth seemed to rise ever so slightly.

She nodded. "I'm fine, Sans."