CHAPTER 50: The Riddle

"W-what are you doing?!"

"Calm down, Sans."

"Let go of me!!"

"Careful boys. He's a fragile one."

"Asgore! What's the meaning of this?!"

"This, Sans. It's really your fault for not digesting water."

"I'm a skeleton! I choose what to digest and what not to! Either way I'm okay! What is the meaning of this?"

"You really don't understand, do you?"

"I-is that a FMN flower?! Are you Crazy?! That'll remove most of my magic! It'll make it unstable!"

"You'll have to gain it all back then."

"I'll be hospitalized for weeks! I'll forget everything!"

"That's the point, Sans. We can't let you search for Frisk any longer. Don't bother asking anyone about her. As of now, she doesn't exist."

"Bastard! What if she comes back?! Your own daughter?!"

"Then I'll do something about that."

"What about Tori?! She LEFT to find her! I need to remember so I can check on her station!"

"Toriel can protect herself."
"Open wide."

"NO! STOp-"

"The Mafia is losing money. Get him to the hospital. He's going to be in critical for a while."
"Where's his brother? Search the apartment!"

Sans POV:

"Ah! Sans! Welcom-" The bunny at the desk began to say as she checked me into the system for going into the apartments.

"Heya." I said, trying to ignore the fact that I had an unconscious human in my arms at He moment. "I'll be going to my room." I said.

"You can't bring her in here! I let it slide once, but she isn't in the system. I told you that." The bunny crossed her arms, while her daughter peeped her eyes from behind the counter.

"Oh yeah?" I said with a smirk. "Why don't you check the system for Frisk?" I said, gesturing at her computer.

She only raised a brow and twirled in her chair, rolling over to the old-looking computer that she brought from the underground.

"F-R-I-S-K" I spelled, just to get cocky.

"What's her last name?" The bunny questioned, her stare still to the computer.

My breathing hitched slightly.
What is her last name? Has she ever told us?

"I'm not sure." I said, the truth coming out. "In fact, I don't think she has ever told us her last name. I'll ask her about it later." I said, thinking to myself. "Just search up her name. There's only one Frisk."

"That's why I need her last name." The lady said, slightly annoyed. "There are two in the system at the moment."

Two in the system? That's impossible. Unless Alphys did something to mess it up...

"Alphys probably accidentally put her in twice. Because there aren't two Frisks! This is the only Frisk I've heard of." I said, refuting her statement. "You can't delete people's name's from the system for security reasons. From what I know, at least."