📃: IV

🖋

🖋

NAMJOON

Today was probably one of the best day in my life. I finally got the chance to leave the pack and started my own life between the humans. I already done enough with the whole alpha shits. I couldn't handle it anymore. I didn't hate my life as a werewolf. But sometimes, the responsibility suffocated me. Not to mention that I am an alpha. *sigh.

This spring, I would attend my very first ever class in Seoul. I always loved to write, as much as I love making music, writing was also my passion. I decided to enter the literature class in Seoul university, far far away from the forest, from the pack, from the rogue. I finally could breath.

"Hey, joon!" My best friend hit the back of my head, I turned around and glared at him.

"That's a hyung for you brat!" I hit him back.
"Ouch! My bad hyung, my bad! Don't hit me with your destructive hands please, I might end up laying on the hospital bed in my first day of college." He said playfully while showing his boxy grin.

"You brat!" I almost hit him again when suddenly our bus arrived.

We entered the bus. "On me, hyung." He smiled at me as he took out a card from his wallet, making two beep sound on the machine. Furrowing my eyebrows, "What is that?" I asked.

He bit his lower lips, trying to hold his laugh. "Oh, hyung! You used to be the one who knew everything in our pack! But here, you are just as dumb as I am." He snickered. I smiled bitterly holding my anger, knowing he was right. I knew nothing about modern human things.

He walked and took the back seat, I sat next to him. "This thing is called e-card, you need to pay to ride a bus."

"You don't use money?" I asked innocently while he laughed again.

"You still need it dumbass! How do I explain this?" He stared at the ceilings while thinking.

"Ah! You just need to go to a mini market, and fill your money into this card. It's more convenient to pay everything just using this card. You could pay bus, train, even sometimes refilling your phone bill. You didn't need a small change or wasting your time to count money. Just scan this card on that machine and done." He explained while pointing at the beeping thing earlier.

"Plus, you didn't need to worry if someone trying to pickpocket your wallet. Since you can just call the customer service and simply block your card. No money will be lost." He explained proudly as he thought he was smarter than I am.

I'll let you off just for this once. I nodded, flashing my fake smile and showing my dimples. I protruded my jaw, it was a habit of mine to show him that I was actually angry.

Taehyung was his name, he was also an alpha from my pack

Taehyung was his name, he was also an alpha from my pack. He entered an art major, because he was very interested in photography. At the end, both of us decided to leave our pack to pursue our dream together. With him by my side, I was no longer anxious. Since this would be my first time stepping into a big city. Taehyung was born in the city before as his parents used to travel, so he knew a lot about Seoul and I relied on him the most.

He was kind, bubbly, to the point he began to annoy me. He was tall but a bit shorter than I am, he got a brown hair, and very sharp nose. He was popular back then in our pack, where every omega would turn weak for him. I mean, who wouldn't?

Finally, we arrived in front of a very huge building, the university I supposed. My jaw dropped in awe while Taehyung just laughing while looking at my expression. "God! I should have took a picture of you! You look like a fool, hyung!" I slapped his arm.

We entered the big building and separated our ways. "Your major will be on the left, I will heading straight to my class, okay? Let's meet up again at lunch, don't forget to call me first! I will pick you up because you might get lost hyung! Bye!" He waved at me and ran toward the hallway.

"Woah, so many students..." I walked to the left just like Taehyung said and found the sign which shown where the literature class was. I followed the path and stopped in front of the lecturer's room. "Excuse me, my name is Kim Namjoon, the new student." I knocked the door gently.

"Oh! Oh! Yes, please welcome." A middle aged woman smiled and welcomed me.

"My name is Hyeri. Please call me Ms. Hyeri. I'm your lecturer for your poetry class. Nice to meet you." She said politely.

"Nice to meet you too, miss." I bowed myself 90 degrees. I didn't usually do this, since I'm used to be treated as an alpha. But Taehyung said, human weren't like us. They ranked us based our age and seniority. So if I met somebody older, I had to bow no matter what. Or I'll be in trouble.

"So, Kim Namjoon, your first class will be Mr. Nam's class. He is the old grumpy guy who sits over there." He pointed at black haired guy who sat while resting his legs on the table.

"Mr. Nam!!!! Put down your legs!" She shouted, startling me. The guy whose name was Nam, groaned and put down his legs. I could heard him mumbling 'noisy bitch'. Which could only be heard because of my sharp wolf's hearing.

"Sorry boy, he used to be like that. So just ignore him."

"Mr. Nam, this will be your new student. Please show him the way." She ordered while walking me to Mr. Nam who seemed not so interested in my whole existence.

What a great way to start my day...

🖋

(Edited)