📃: XLII

🖋

🖋

It was a chilly night when Taehyung was extremely bored. It was already late but his body kept stirring on the bed. He wore only his plain black t-shirt and boxer.

"Campus life will be fun they said.." he mumbled while closing his eyes. One decision that Taehyung perhaps regretted the most was going back to his study life. He thought college life would be different than his high school days, but guess what? It wasn't and it's even worse. He was stuck behind the canvas every day, sometimes behind his studio taking care and studying lighting. Why would he need to learn about light anyway? Well, he was majoring in art and photography, that's why.

He decided to follow his hyung to Seoul. Was excited at first but then he got stuck. He wondered why his hyung had not to feel bored yet, then he remembered— Namjoon hobby was studying. College must be like heaven to him. He sighed because he got an opposite interest than his hyung.

He groaned again and rolled his body against the bedsheet.

"Borrrrriiiiingggggggggg!" He tightly shut his eyes, whining like a kid

"Come on! Sleep!"

Suddenly, like a light that peeked thru the darkness. A brilliant idea came to his mind. An image about yesterday event, how Namjoon had hugged his mate because of his genius idea, triggered Taehyung's inside. He grinned mischievously.

"I know what's fun." He sat up straight

"I'm gonna be Namjoon matchmaking Cupid tomorrow!" He giggled uncontrollably. Then suddenly he yelps when he heard a loud thud from the room beside him.

"Taehyung, shut up! Go to sleep." Taehyung curled into a ball under his sheet. Sighed in relieve as he remembered he had locked his room. It was Namjoon who was shouting. He was glad that his hyung hasn't broken into his room kicking his ass after what happened in the library.

He giggled lightly. "Operation saving Namjoon's love life starts tomorrow!" He whispers shouted himself. He forgot that both of them werewolves, Namjoon got very sharp ears, he heard another thud from the opposite room and hid his head under the blanket. Safely away from Namjoon destructive hand.