📃: LVIII

🖋

🖋

Hoseok just came back home from having extra hours to cover Seokjin's shift in the cafe.

"Damnit hyung." He groaned and rubbed the back of his aching neck.

"I gotta work my ass off when he enjoying his little happy dates— hmph!" He whined to himself

He fished the key from inside his pocket, when he almost opened the door he heard a crying howl from inside his room.

"Mickey?!" He quickly opened the door and saw his baby dog howling for no reason.

Look at this cute uwussssss

"Hey hey baby, daddy is here. Stop crying." He picked the small brown puppy on his arms and patted his head. He licked Hoseok's hands and held it with his paws. Not too long after that, he also heard howl coming from the neighborhood dogs, and soon almost all dogs from his block started to howl.

He marched out of his room to the balcony, still with little Mickey on his hands, staring out to the dark night sky. Some of his neighbors' roommate also came out and listening to the sudden loud howls.

"What's going on?" One man said

"I dunno man. This is scary as fuck actually." The other shivered in fear

Hoseok watched the two of them and started thinking and mumbling to himself.

"What's going on? Is this some kind of dogs howlingday? Holiday? Howlingday? Pffft." Hoseok mind slapped himself. He needed to stop hanging too much with Seokjin because his lame jokes and puns were contagious.

He shook his head lightly once the dogs stopped to howl and went back inside.

"It's time to sleep, baby." He patted the dog's soft fur.

Meanwhile, the reason for the unison howl, still crying on top of an empty tower.