📃: LI

🖋

🖋

"Taehyung?" Yoongi stared fondly at his childhood friend. He remembered the last time he saw the boy, he was still small and shorter than him. Look at him now? He grew up into a fine man, his voice deepened but Yoongi could still recognize his sweet boxy smile.

"Hyung! I missed you!" Taehyung ran and hugged Yoongi tight.

"Me too, Tae. It's been a long time." He tapped his back.

"More than ten years hyung." Taehyung sobbed.

"You guys know each other?" Y/N asked Taehyung while rubbing her nose slightly.

"Yeah! We were both from Daegu! Yoongi hyung was my childhood friend." Taehyung chirped

*sneeze "ah, I see." The girl nodded in response.

"Are you sick or something?" Yoongi asked the girl who constantly sneezing beside him.

"Nope." She breathed in. "It just, my allergic strikes again." *Sneeze

"Hmm, did you play with neighbor's dog again?" The girl lightly shook her head.

"I don't know, it just randomly happened nowadays. I'll just go and drink my medicine later." She said.

"So you know Taehyung? Well, his best friend was the one who supposed to dance today. And only God knows where he is." Jimin sarcastically butt in

"I'm sorry okay? I have been trying to call him but he was unreachable. I'm pretty sure he got a good reason for it. Don't be such an ass, Jimin" Taehyung defended.

"Woah, look at your own ass before calling me an ass, asshole."

"Mine is so fine." Taehyung proudly said.

Jimin also stared down at his own ass before replying, "Mine is better!" He snapped while tapping on his own butt.

"Seriously, Stop! You guys are so gross!" Y/N rolled her eyes while Yoongi just faintly chuckled.

"Y/N!" Jin ran toward the girl with a bucket of roses on his hands. Followed by a familiar girl from behind, it was Maehwa.

"Hi Y/N, hi cousin, hi everyone." The other girl greeted.

"I never know you actually can dance, cousin." She nudges Yoongi.

"Congratulation for your performance. It was amazing!" Jin exclaimed and handed Y/N the flowers.

"It was awesome Y/N." Maehwa added from Jin's side.

"Thank you, guys. And your performance was awesome too, Jin" Y/N smiled and hugged the buckets tight while Jin shyly grinned from ear to ear.

"Sooooo... Y/N knew Yoongi, Taehyung knew Yoongi. Everyone knew Yoongi but I didn't know that everyone knew?" Hoseok chirped in between the conversation