📃: XL

🖋

🖋

The bell had rang, signaling that the classes were already over. Namjoon walked back to his class along with Taehyung to retrieve his bag. When he had arrived, he saw Jimin and Y/N gathered their stuff before leaving.

Namjoon sighed, he put his sleeve up to cover his nose. He approached his seat, with four eyes watching him.

"Are you okay, Namjoon?" The girl asked, she grabbed her bag, trying to get Namjoon's jacket out.

Namjoon didn't bat an eye on her and just nodded. He felt bad, afraid of offending the girl. But he couldn't open his nose now, not when those scent still lingered.

Jimin watched with his two arm crossed.

"Did I smell that bad?" She asked innocently, retreating her hand from the bag, sniffing to her own body, she could not smell anyway, because of her colds.

Well, Namjoon didn't mean anything bad. "Yes, please take a bath." Lies. He just wanted to get rid of that alphas scent.

A slight of hurt were written on her eyes. Jimin moved forward. "What the hell dude!" He thought Namjoon was crazy, talking shit about his friend.

Y/N would lie if she said she didn't get offended. But hey, it's not a big deal. If she had a smell, then she supposed to take a bath. Maybe her morning bath were not enough. Not to mention, how she acted around Namjoon this whole time, sneezing and wearing mask around him. Acted as if he was a virus or something. She did worse.

"Hey, it's okay, Jim. Come on, let's eat. And Namjoon, I will dip myself with a tub full of perfume later." She grabbed Jimin's wrist and pulled him out of the class, the smaller boy still glaring at the older though. She walked faster, leaving Namjoon speechless. He had messed up once again.

They both walked passed Taehyung who leaned  his back on the door, the girl nodded at him, but Jimin scoffed instead. He stopped and warned, "Tell your friend over there, to stay away from us, that stupid tall fucker." Jimin hissed. The girl clicked her tongue, "Come on, Jim!"

Meanwhile, at the cafeteria, Jimin kept on complaining about Namjoon's recent attitude.

"Oh my God! That tall dude is a freak!" He jabbed his fork into the steak he had ordered earlier.

"That's enough, Jimin!" The girl slammed her fist on the desk and Jimin lips pursed into a thin line. She had enough of Jimin nagging, if he didn't stop him now, he won't even stop later.

Jimin pouted, he missed his old self of his best friend, when she was on elementary she was a sweet and shy girl, but now, she became even scarier that made him shocked once he returned from America back then.

Jimin huffed puffed his cheeks. "Fine. He is still a jerk—" the girl glared and Jimin finally stopped. Silently ate his steak, while planning for Namjoon's death in his head. No one shall insult his bestfriend.