📃: XLVI

🖋

🖋

The beautiful moonlight shone along the empty road he took ahead. Namjoon had never been so happy in his entire life. Y/N had fallen asleep on his broad back as he piggybacked the poor girl back to her dorm.

He lightly called the young girl to wake up when they finally arrived at their destination. Namjoon sighed as he thought their moments were too short.

"Hey, Y/N, wake up." He called the girl who gave him no response.

If you asked, Namjoon would gladly take the girl back to her room right away. But Namjoon didn't know where exactly her room was.

If you asked again, Namjoon would love to bring the girl back to his own dorm instead. But he knew, he might be headed for that ridiculous act. Both of her and her best friend, Jimin, would separate his head from his lifeless body.

Namjoon poked the smaller's cheeks, staring fondly at how cute the girl looked right now. Thankfully, the girl had woke up from her slumbers and slowly rubbing her half-lidded eyes.

"Uh-oh did I fell asleep?" She flustered.

"It's okay. We're here now." Namjoon said as he crouched down to let her stand on her own feet.

"S-Sorry, I didn't mean to sleep on you—" She stuttered.

Her eyes widened upon seeing her wet saliva on Namjoon's clothes.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry, Namjoon!" She tried to clean up her mess on Namjoon nice outfit with her own sleeve.

Her cheeks were burned red out of embarrassment. She must be very tired that she had fallen asleep with her mouth hanged open.

Namjoon chuckled as he found the flustered girl very cute. "It's okay Y/N" he ensured the girl.

"Let me wash it, Joonie!" As she tried to pull off Namjoon's drenched coat.

Namjoon stopped her by her wrist and said, "No. It was really no big deal. It's my schedule to do the laundry anyway. Thank you Y/N." He smiled showing his cute dimples.

The girl didn't realize she had been staring at the young boy for a quiet long time, until the boy coughed and snapped her back to reality.

"Uh— okay then." She lowered her head.

"Anyway, thank you for today, Namjoon. Thank you for sending me home." She smiled widely at the boy in front of her.

"My pleasure, princess." The boy replied and then quickly covering his mouth with both of his hands as the nickname slipped his lips.

The girl had succeeded in keeping on her straight face. Her heart pounded wildly as she heard Namjoon called her by Princess. Do I even look like a princess?