📃: LXXVII

Burn The Stage is going to be played at the cinemas worldwide! Can't wait for it! Also, I want to go to BTS concert in Bangkok

Burn The Stage is going to be played at the cinemas worldwide! Can't wait for it! Also, I want to go to BTS concert in Bangkok. Is there any of my reader came from Thailand?

🖋

"Ouch, that's hurt!" The smaller boy hissed in pain. His eyes already welled up with tears.

The taller pushed the smaller again when he tried to stand up. The smaller boy fell once again into the water, making all of his clothes wet. He fell right on the rock, making him cry really hard.

"Mommy!!!" Jimin screamed on top of his lungs.

The poor boy just playing alone in the shallow river when suddenly a stranger boy approached him and furiously pushed him until he fell into the water, face first.

He didn't want to cry, because his mom always said that big boy won't cry. So, he didn't. He tried to fight the other boy but he was too strong, Jimin was too weak. His small chubby hand was nothing compared to the taller boy.

"Stop pushing me! What did I do?!" Jimin asked angrily, his tears streamed like a waterfall and so did the snot on his nose.

"Because you touched what's mine!" Namjoon growled, his eyes shifted to their purple color.

"Yours what? I didn't touch anything other than this fishes. Are those your fishes?! Then fine, take it all!" Jimin splashed the river's water right on Namjoon's face. That made the older angrier.

"You idiot!" Namjoon said pushing the smaller again. Jimin cried in agony.

Namjoon towered the chubby boy, pulling him out of the water and easily threw him on the muddy ground.

Jimin groaned in pain and his small body started to tremble. He stared right into Namjoon's purple eyes and he knew something was wrong, this boy definitely not normal. He was something else. Jimin could feel it but he was too young to understand.

Namjoon straddled Jimin and already knuckled his fist wanting to punch the boy right on his face. But before he could actually hurt him, a scream echoed from deep inside the wood.

"Jimin! Where are you?" Y/N yelled, trying to find his little best friend.

"Ugh, where is he?" She whined as she continuing her rescue. That until she heard the water stream getting closer.

Just walk deeper into the woods until you heard the sound of a river.

The girl quickly ran and passed some bush and trees. Right then, she saw her best friend was straddled and almost being beaten up by a familiar boy.